Chapter 33

Hey guys welcome back!!!

( Guys listen this amazing song TENU NI PATA ft. Avneet Kaur ❤😉😍 )

Let's continue...

Two months later,

"Avu, why you are leaving so early? You can stay here for next few days right" VA asked sadly. "Mom school started for Sam and you are also leaving this weekend, so this is the correct time mom don't worry about anything" Avu caressed her palms.

"Take care Avu, take care of Sam too. I asked this several times but you didn't change your decision, again I'm asking you the same. Why you want to leave Avu, I didn't ask you to forgive Sid but why wanna separate from family again. Why you want to suffer more without doing any sin?" She asked with great affection.
"Mom, don't worry. I never took it as apunishment. I want raise Sam in a normal background without all these wealth and power, I want her to learn every phase of life. And that will happen only if she grow up where no one knows her identity.

Punjab is not very far, so we will meet my parents and vaish whenever we miss them. Anyway you will visit me for every occasion. So there's no problem in staying there mom. I too wish Sam to complete her schooling in the school which you started" Avu consoled her holding her arm.

"And mom, you should take proper care of your health. Should take medicine properly. I'll miss you mom" Avu hugged her with tears. "Will miss you too Avu" VA replied with tears embracing her protectively.

"Did you packed all your things?" VA asked. "Yes mom, everything is done" Avu replied.

"Keep all these luggage, don't miss anything" AM instructed the maid. "Avu, did you had your breakfast?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes mom, where is Sam?" Avu asked with a smile. "She didn't come down Avu, I think she is in her room" AM replied. "OK mom, I'll take care" Avu left to meet Sam.

"What my baby girl doing?" Avu opened the door and found her lying on bed. She sat near her and turned her towards her. Her face was so dull.

"What happened to my baby girl? Why she is looking so sad?" Avu carried Sam in her hand. "Mommy, why we are leaving? I don't want to go" Sam's voice chocked.

Avu expected that but she thought every child will face the same thing while leaving their relatives home and Sam will be fine once seeing her friends.

"Oho!! Why my baby is so worried about this? We came here for vacation baby, now vacation got over. Don't you want to meet your friends priya? Sandhya? Pranjal? And don't you want to go to school? All your teachers are missing you. Don't you want to meet them, Kalma aunty, Anu aunty and Rii uncle?" Avu said dramatically.

"Yes mommy, I want to see them all" Sam's face cheered up. "That's my girl? Avu kissed her nose. "Come baby mommy will feed you breakfast" Avu took her in her arm.

Take care Avu, take care of Sam too VA and AM said with tears bidding bye to them. Bye mom Avu's eyes were wet too. Driver started the car " " mommy why daddy didn't come to send us off?" Sam asked very sadly lying in her lap.

"Why he will come? Every other thing is important to him except you and me baby. What to do? It was the curse we got from our birth" she thought. "No baby she had some important work, so he didn't come today. Don't worry he will come to meet you soon" Avu consoled her.

Sam nodded and slept on her lap. They reached Lucknow around 7 in the evening. Kamla ma welcome them wholeheartedly. Avu hugged her with smile.

"How are you Avu?" She asked taking sleeping Sam from her arm. "Fine MA, how are you?" Avu asked with smile. "I'm fine dear" she said keeping Sam on bed. "Freshen up and come for dinner" Avu she said and Avu nodded as response.

"Where is Sam baby, is she not having dinner?" She asked sadly. !MA she is sleeping well. Now don't wanna disturb her, I'll feed her if she woke up cause she won't eat even we forced" Avu replied.

Kamla ma left around nine. Avu called AM and VA and informed she reached safely.

She reached her room and saw Sam sleeping peacefully which relaxed her mind, she slept embracing her close to her heart.

The glittery sun rays spread various hues of shiny silver and gold. Avu opened her eyes and decided to go for a morning walk.

She reached home and found Sam sleeping yet. She boiled the milk and waked her up. Since that was Sunday, she made everything leisurely. Sam had the milk and slept again, Avu didn't restricted since she too felt tired because of traveling.

Meanwhile Siddharth,

He found his bed to be cold and lonely. He missed her soft little arm that he dreamt was wrapped around him. He changed his room pleasant to make her happy but everthing seemed like before again.

If he stop to dwell for even a fraction of second his face was wet with tears. They roll silently into his cracked lips, salty and cold. He could never fathom why God would give him someone so good only to snatch them away again. First Avu now Sam too.

He couldn't accept the fact that Avu and Sam left him permanently. His heart longed to see them before they leave but at the same time he felt he wouldn't tolerate their separation at that moment and that may cause issues while they are leaving.

He never want to be an obstacle in Avis decision cause she already faced several things and he felt she should decide her future too. He controlled all his emotions and stayed in office when they left the home.

But once he reached his home he felt that so empty and each corner of the home remembered him Sam's beautiful memories and avu's presence.

He lived such a beautiful life in those two months. He spent his entire day with Sam ignoring all his other works. He felt how heaven would feel. The entire house would be filled with her sweet honey voice, now it felt so empty without her vibes in that home.

Those days were where he realised what true happiness was and all those success in bussiness, all those popularity, victory were just a happening in his life but not the thing which he needed truly. All his award and glory felt unwanted infrontof of his daughter and wife.

He realized the importance of family in those days but everthing left his life and made it dark again. "Will you miss me Sam? Will you come Atleast once to meet your dad?" His words came with struggle indicating how lonely his life was.
______________________________________

Will Sam meet her dad again??????

Target :
Vote : 70
Comment : 55

Hi friends,
33rd chapter is here. Do read, vote and give your valuable reviews.

Thank you.

Byees.

Lots of Love.

Anshika.

********************