Chapter 52

Hey guys welcome back!!!

Let's continue...

Three days before Rii and Anu's marriage,

"Reemi!!!" Avu welcomed them with an excitement. "How are you doing collector madam?" She inquired dramatically. "Hey Avu!!" She hit her shoulder playfully.

"I asked you to join us before a week but you're coming now!" Avu asked raising her eyebrows. "No yrr, I had an important work. That's why! I'm sorry" Reem apologized making her smile.

"Okok, where is my bro?" Avu asked searching for Jai. "He will join us today evening" Reem replied. Avu nodded and took her inside the house.

The day was happily spent with the house full of relatives and friends. Anu never imagined her wedding that way. She never thought she will marry Rii and moreover she got a family.

It was her haldi function, she sat there with happy tears. Everyone applied haldi and wished her a happy married life.

"Sid you guys stay in our guest house for three days. Bride and groom shouldn't see each other for three days" VA shocked him.

"Mom, for that why should I leave our home" he mumbled sadly. "How Riyaz could stay there alone? You guys stay with him and enjoy the party. After this wedding everything will be set" she replied with a smile making him more disappointed.

Go Sid. It's getting late. Reach guest house soon. I have made the required arrangements there VA left the place instructing him.

He informed that with others making them shocked too. But Rii laughed at their reactions. "Hey, this is not fair" faisu argued but at last everyone accepted since there was no other way.

Rii, faisu, Jai, Abhi and Sid stayed wit the guest house. Rii's friend too joined them. They had a small bachelor's party. Rii and others enjoyed the party but Sid already started missing Avu.

His thoughts revolved around her. He tried to divert his thoughts but failed. He tried to sleep but it was far away too. Finally he decided to see her. He checked others room and realized they were sleeping. He sighed in relief and started his car.

He reached his house around 12. "Will she be missing me??" He thought.  He entered the house and felt relax to see every light were off indicating that everyone was sleeping. He sighed in relief and claimed the stairs.

He reached his room and room was dark. "Hmm, only I'm thinking about her and missing her this much but here she is sleeping peacefully" he thought and entered into the room.

"OK, let me see her face and should leave this place" he decided and walked to her bed. He was surprised to see the empty bed. "Where is she?" He thought and examined the room. His eyes paused by her sight.

The laser of full moon light pierced through the window like a strong rays of diamond shimmering on her face making it more gorgeous. Her hair danced with the rhythm of the pleasant blowing wind. A beautiful smile crept on his pulse seeing her but it faded looking her dull face.

He took two long steps to reach her. She turned when she felt his presence near her, she smile in surprise. Her glowing face made him understood that she too missed him equally.

He walked near her slowly and pulled her closer to him wrapping his arms around her. She felt his embrace was warm and his big strong armss seemed very protective when wrapped around her frail body. The world around her melted away as she snuggled more into his back, not wanting the moment to end.

"I missed you" his hoarse voice made her hug him more tight and said that how much she missed him. "Just in the evening you left right? Why you missed me so much?" She asked controlling her smile.