Chapter 27

Hey guys welcome back!!!

Let's continue...

After a week,

Sid reached home in the evening. AM greeted him with smile. He did the same but Vaish ignored him and went inside once seeing him. She stopped talking with him from the day he sent Avu out.

Avu was playing with Sam and Adi in the backyard. Sid saws them through window. He felt happy to see Sam cheerfull. He reached near them. "Daddy!" Sam ran towards Sid once she saw him. "Daddy, today we both played several games. Di taught me many games" she said with amusement.

He took her in his arms and smiled seeing Adi. He caressed her head, Adi smiled. Avu left the place with a small smile. He spent his time with Adi and Sam, hearing their stories. He got a call, "yes doctor" he said with smile.

Doctor's reply made his eyes wet. He ended the call and ran outside the home. Everyone looked at him. "What happened Siddharth?" AM asked looking his teary face. "Momm... Maa.." He struggled with his words. "What happened to mom" Avu came near him nervously.

"She.. She opened her eyes. Doctor asked us to visit hospital immediately" he said with a struggle. Avu's eyes too filled with happy tears. Everyone was happy hearing the good news.

Sid drove the car at high speed and reached the hospital in fifteen minutes. They reached her room. A nurse stopped them. "Sir, doctors are checking her. Please wait for few minutes" she said kindly.

Avu thanked God for giving her mom back. After twenty minutes doctors came out and smiled seeing them. "Vibha is perfectly alright. Now you can see her but one by one" he said with smile. "Thank you doctor, thank you so much" Sid said with tears and rushed inside the room.

"Mom.." That was the first word came from his mouth. VA opened her eyes slowly. His heart overwhelmed with happiness. He ran towards her. "Mom.." Sid hugged her without disturbing the tubes connected to her.

The warmth of her hug made him a kid who missed his mom for long time. He started crying snuggling more in her warmth. "Easy Sid, now I'm fine, don't cry my boy" she said those words with little difficulty.

He sat on the floor holding her arms. VA's eyes searched Avu. "Sid, where the Avu?" She asked with difficulty. "She is waiting out MA, doctor informed only one person should be inside" he replied. "Call her I wanna see her" she said still searching for her.

"Mom, how will you react if you come to know that she was the one behind your accident?" He thought and just nodded as response. He came out and asked Avu to go in. Avu rushed inside hearing him. "Mom" she shouted with happy tears and ran towards her.

"Avu" she said with smile. "Mom.. You're fine right?" She asked with hope. "I'm absolutely fine my dear" she replied with smile. Avu caressed her hair but she couldn't control her tears. "Don't cry Avu, everything will be good hereafter" she said with smile. Avu nodded and she remembered something. "Mom, one minute" she said leaving the place.

"Sam, come with me" she took Sam in her hand and walked towards VA's bed. She stood in front of her holding Sam in her hand. First VA looked at her with confusion thinking who was the child and something hit her mind. Her eyes widen in surprise.

She looked at Avu with surprised eyes and asked something through her eyes. Avu's eyes replied "yes". VA was overwhelmed with happiness. Her hands slowly reached Sam caressing her forehead.

"Avu, you know what I don't have any words. I'm dumbfounded with happiness" she said with happy tears. Avu nodded, "Sam, talk with grandma" she said softly.

"Grandma, how are you doing?" Sam's honey word awaken the happiest soul inside her. She hold her pretty tiny fingers and kissed them softly. She admired Sam's cute little face which resembled Sid's childhood. "Thanks for giving this precious gift Avu" she said from her heart.