Prologue

The priest handed over the Holy chain(mangalsutra) in boy's hand.He got it with smile and tied it around her neck.Girl felt goosebumps when the mangalsutra touched her neck and her tear overwhelmed with joy. Happiness bloomed inside both of them.Ther started a new chapter of their life.

Marriage can be one of the best things in life, the fact that she got married to him made her smile on the inside and out and she felt dizzy with excitement. His state was same as her, his soul jumped in happiness. She looked his face which reflects his endless happiness.

She slowly opened her eyes with the same smile imagining his face but when she came back to reality, the happy face turned into a painful grin. Every morning she wakes up with the same thoughts. She took a long breath, stood up from her bed and rested towards the washroom.After an hour, she started preparing breakfast, mixed a cup of junior hotlinks and walk towards her room. There she saw existence of her entire life sleeping peacefully covering her whole face with the duvet.

She slowly reached the bed and opened the duvet from her face which exactly resembled her father with a smile. She kissed her forehead. Samaria opened her eyes slowly and hugged her with smile. "Good morning mummy " she said in her sleepy voice. "Good morning sam"she replied by keeping her in her embrace. "Now my baby girl will brush and drink this milk in five minutes"she said like cheering Sam up.

"Mommy, I'm still feeling sleepy. Let mesleep for some more time, please mommy" she said with pleading tone. Sam's every single action remained girl about him. Her smile, her eyes and her anger, everything resembled her father. In a single word, she is the female version of her dad. "It's getting late dear, so now you have to wake up"she said by lifting her in her arms and rested towards washroom and made her brush the teeth.
*
*
*
*
*
Hi friends,
This story is completely different side of girl and boy. Plzz Give some support.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<Guess the boy and the girl?

<Are u guys exited, Plzzzz do comment it encourages us!!

<Bye guys👋