Chapter 1

Grief. Grief is a funny thing. Maybe that's why I'm inside a club in Mexico. That isn't the reason actually, it's quite far from it. But for the past couple of weeks I have been different. I haven't been the same since Allison died and I don't think I ever will be.

I'm currently dancing inbetween Malia and Kira. Well Kira is just standing there awkwardly. If I had the choice I'd definitely be drinking right now, but obviously we're here to get Derek back.

These past few weeks, well ever since I became a werewolf me and Malia have been learning together to control with Scott and Stiles. Me and Malia have actually became quite close recently. She comes to the apartment a lot and well obviously we do the controlling together.

I see the hunters looking around suspiciously and I elbow Malia slightly and gesture to the man who looks like he's coming towards us.

"Something's happening." Kira says worried. "We know." I say as we continue to dance. "What do we do?" Kira asks worryingly. "Blend in." Malia says as Kira was still stood awkwardly. Kira looks around then looks between us confused. "Dance with us, dumbass." Malia says making me laugh softly.

We continue to dance whilst giggling at Kira's attempt at dancing. As the music changes Malia steps forward and dances with Kira leaving me smiling at them both. I was dancing on the side and many more people come and circle around us, dancing as well.

I feel some hands wrap around my waist and I just role my eyes. I take the man's hands from around my waist and glare at him before I continue to dance.

Kira stops dancing and signals with her head and I follow the direction to see a man heading towards us with a gun in his hand. Malia leans into Kira still slightly dancing. "Ready?" She asks looking at me and I nod. I put my hand on my gun that was in the waistband of my black pencil skirt.

Kira and Malia pretty much took care of it amazingly and I was just stood with a gun in my hand now.

We see Scott and we then follow him through a door. I was walking slightly behind Scott with the two girls behind me and my gun in hand.

We walk through a corridor slowly, still checking out our surroundings. Luckily for us, I know these hunters and I know their tactics.

A gas started to fill the corridor we were stood in. "Its going to be wolfsbane." I say as Scott starts getting closer.

"Kira get out of here! Kira, look out, look out!" Scott says as we start choking. I start looking around whilst coughing. I hear some grunts which had me coughing and spinning g to see where the person had come from but it only left me getting dizzy and my vision going blurry. As soon as I heard Araya speak up I was instantly knocked out.

"Wait I think she's waking up." I hear someone say. My head was pounding and my eyes fluttered and I was met with Stiles eyes staring down at me.

"Oh my god." He says hugging me. "What happened?" I ask looking around at everyone in the room. We were all here, except for Lydia.

"Where's Lydia?" I ask Stiles and he sighs. "They took her." He says and I sigh this time. "Do we know where Derek is?" I ask and Derek shakes his head no.

"Let's get out of here." I say standing up. I pull my skirt up slightly causing everyone to turn away. "They took the knives you had strapped to your thighs away." He says and I sigh and reach to the back of my skirt under my jacket. "And your second gun." Stiles says and I roll my eyes. "Well lucky I put a knife in my bra." I say and put my hand down my top to find my bra.

"Aha." I say once I had my knife in my hand making everyone look at me. "How is a knife going to help us get out?" Kira asks and I shrug Whilst go over to the door to see if I could open it with my knife.