Chapter 36

Malia had told the others about my theory and they'd left me to spend the rest of my time with Allison.

I was aware of all the stuff going on. There was hardly anyone left in Beacon Hills and well they're gonna bite Stiles to bring him back. Scott asked me before they continued with the plan. I didn't want him to put Stiles through the pain at first, but I need him back.

Chris came home last night to check on us and to get changed and he had healed completely. He was so much more healthier and I was happy now.

As the day progressed on I knew... I knew this would be my last day with Allison.

We made cookies from her mom's recipe. We then made Mac and Cheese. Laughed. Cried. We did everything we would normally do.

We went back into Allison's room and I looked around. I hugged her one more time before stepping back.

"We need to talk." I say to her and she nods. "Okay." She says before sitting down on the bed.

"You aren't supposed to be here. You're dead Allison." I say and she laughs before looking at me. "No im not. Im right here." She says confused.

Allison. You haven't been alive in about a year. I was heartbroken at first. My life got crushed when you died. I grieved for the longest time but he was there for me. He helped me get through it. All of it. Everything. He's my best friend and the love of my life Ally. And I've experienced you dying before, so this shouldn't be hard but you're blocking me from being able to get to Stiles." I say and my shoulders start to shake as the words fall out my mouth as I start to remember the night she died.

"You died in his arms." I sob. "Scott's arms." I clarify. "You died saving Issac. Was going to die and you shot the oni with a metal arrow. It died. Another Oni stabbed you and you died Ali. And you told me to make up with Stiles because you shipped us." I say sobbing and look up to see she had gone. She wasn't there anymore. I sink to the floor as I sob.

I could hear my phone continuously going off in the kitchen so thats where I headed.

Its was everyone telling me to go Scott's house, so I did that.

I cried the whole way to the house and quickly wiped my eyes before heading inside.

The room screamed awkward.

No one was sat together, it was all seperate. They all turned to me as I walked in. Malia came to my side straight away and hugged me and I just sobbed into her shoulder. "It's okay Clara." She reiterated.

We sat down the far end of the table where I just kept my head on Malia's shoulder as we listened to Scott ring his mom over and over again and the phone not be able to find the number.

"Scott." Malia calls before leaning ovet the table and putting her hand over his. "Scott. Your mom is gone. But she's still alive." She says sympathetically and I smile at the amount of progress Malia has made. When we first met her she was chaotic and wanted kill everything. But now she's caring and sympathetic and understanding. She's become an amazing person and I'm so proud of her.

Chris was also gone. He was with Melissa so he must be gone. I just don't have the heart to call him and check.

"What do we do now?" Liam asks. "We can't hide from them." Malia says softly. "What about Lydia? Ghost rider was afraid of her." Liam says before coming over to the table.

"It wasn't fear. It's almost like reverance." Lydia says slowly as they both sit down at the table as well.

"Doesn't matter. The rift is gone. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills." Scott says and I sigh.