Chapter 2

Once we arrived back ar Beacon Hills in the two separate cars we head straight to the animal clinic. Scott puts Derek over his shoulder and we rush inside.

Deaton was already called and was preparing. We lie Derek down on the table as Deaton looks at him worried. "Wow." He says and we look up at him. "Wow? Wow as in, I've seen this before and know exactly what to do, kind of wow? Cause that's kinda what we're hoping for." Stiles says and I nod. "I think you might be overestimating my abilities." Deaton says making me sigh and more worried.

"He's cold. Really cold." Lydia says and we look over to her. Deaton then grabs his hand. "Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asks as Deaton shines a flashlight in his eye. "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate." Deaton says. "This is well beyond my experience." He says and I sigh as the rest of us begin to grow worried.

"So what so we do with him?" Stiles asks. "Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton says. I trust Deaton so it wouldn't be stupid. "You mean from Kate?" Stiles asks and I just sigh.

"If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past the gate." Deaton says. "Why would she want to do this to him?" Lydia asks and we look back down at Derek. "Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her." Deaton says making Stiles scoff. "And bad for everyone else." And Deaton nods. "Except maybe Clara." Deaton says and I scoff. "I'm not gonna benefit from it. She's been alive all this time and didn't let me know once. I'm in just as much as you guys are." I say.

"You guys should probably go home." Deaton says looking at us all. "He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night." Deaton says making me laugh softly.

"You all need to start taking care of your own lives again." Deaton says. "Someome should stay with you." Scott says and Deaton looks down at Derek. "I'll stay." Lydia pipes up. "My grades are fine." She says once Scott looks at her. "Despite missing a few classes." Lydia says and then turns to me.

"Guys, go. Especially you." She says facing me. "What why?" I ask. "You have hardly been to school since Allison died and you need to focus." She says and I roll my eyes. "Text us if anything happens." I say and she nods.

Stiles gives us a ride home each, dropping home Scott first. "Am I going to expect you in my bed later?" Stiles asks as we pull up to the apartment complex. "I don't know." I say shrugging. I lean over and place a soft kiss to his lips. "Text me when you get home." I say and he nods.

Stiles tends to spend the weekends at my place, overnight. His father knows of my situation so he agrees to it as long as Stiles checks in with him. However, he doesn't agree to it on school nights so I tend to sneak over to his and sleep with him.

I open the apartment and it was quite cold. I sigh walking past Allison's room and straight to mine. I turn on the light and look around my room. I put on some pyjama shorts and a crop top before getting ready for bed.

I lie in bed for a bit whilst waiting for a text off of Stiles.

At about half past 12 I climb out of bed and put some shoes on. I switch my light off walking out of my room. I grab my keys that were by the front door and head out. I quickly lock up and head out.

I get in my car and drive to Stiles house except a park quite far away just in case Stiles dad has to leave. I walk to Stiles window where I then climb in.

Then like I suspected Stiles was lying there sound asleep. I sigh then kick off my shoes before climbing into bed beside him.

I lie there just staring at Stiles peacefully sleeping. It makes me happy that he's been sleeping peacefully since we got rid of void.