Chapter 15

I sat in the Sheriff's office with, Stiles and Scott whilst Noah was preparing for his date. I couldn't believe after all these years he was getting back out there. It made me happy for him.

"I should've got a haircut." Noah says ruffling his hair. "Well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles says and I roll my eyes.

"I think you look great." Scott says smiling. "You really do, you're going to be like a women magnet." I say making him chuckle. "Well, thank you son I should have had and well you're basically my daughter now anyway so thank you." He says making me smile.

I watch Stiles and Scott exchange looks which I thought was quite funny actually. "Oh, what the hell am I doing. This is a terrible idea." Noah says trying to loosen his tie.

"What, dad.... Dad, it's one date okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode whilst you're out with one women." Stiles says after sorting his tie out.

"Or man." Stiles corrects him self. "It's a women, Stiles." Noah says and I check my phone to see a million text messages from Lydia. "Okay." I hear Stiles say. "A very beautiful women." I hear Noah say. "That's so sweet." I say whilst texting Malia back. "What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles asks and I roll my eyes. "None of your business. Either of the three of you." Noah says and I send the text to Malia. Be there soon, shouldn't be here too much longer.

"I wanna know." Stiles says and I roll my eyes. "He's a grown man Stiles." I say whilst Stiles sorts out his dad.

"Stilinski!" A man repeatedly yells and we all make our way out of the Sheriff's office.

"I'm going to kill you." He says and my eyes widen. "Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well- documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out." Noah says and I look over to the clearly angry boy confused.

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead." He says and my eyes widen. How stupid is this man? Threating the Sheriff in front of deputies and us, when he's literally going to jail. "And when you look at me and ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why." The man says and my eyes widen.

"Wow that was awesome." Stiles speaks up and I look up at him. "That was awesome. That was great. We do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know?" Stiles says and I had to stop myself from laughing.

"Okay, you know what? Its fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're  in your tiny little cell, you know. Just stuck there, forever." Stiles says and I let out a chuckle before covering my mouth with my hand.

Donovan jumps forward and both Scott and I step forward to make sure if he gets lose he won't come for either Stiles of the Sheriff. "Get him out of here!" Noah yells as they drag him out of there.

"What's an Anger Expression Inventory?" I ask Stiles. "Its a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy." He says and my eyes widen. "That guy wanted to be a cop?" Scott asks and Stiles nods.

"At least now he's getting the full law enforcement experience." He says and I chuckle and they all look at me and I put my hand over my mouth. "Sorry, wrong time." I say and look around them.

Once Donovan was gone we say goodbye to Noah and wish him the best before getting into Stiles Jeep. "So where am I taking you?" Stiles asks. "Malia's house." I say and he nods.

Stiles turns the keys and it starts sputtering. "Oh." Stiles moans annoyed before continuing to try and get the engine to start with his keys whilst grunting.