Chapter 35

Malia beat the hell out of Theo, im not even joking it was bad but I just allowed it.

"It's okay. You don't have to stop." Theo grunts as Malia slows down. "Trust me. I won't." Malia says getting her claws out.

I didn't even feel the slightest bit bad whilsr watching Malia beat Theo. I felt incredibly angry at him. More angry then I imagined I would be at Theo for trying to kill me.

Scott and Liam pull Malia off of Theo.

"Slow down, okay? He's going back in the ground." Scott says to calm Malia down.

"He can't." Liam quickly adds. "He remembers Stiles." Liam says and I turn to look at Theo. Of course he remembers Stiles. The one person that I wouldn't mind Malia killing and he remembers the one person that we're trying to get back.

"Scott remembers Stiles. Lydia remembers Stiles. Clara ans I remember Stiles." Malia says angrily at Liam. "The dread doctors knew all about the wild hunt. He can help us." Liam says and I roll my eyes before sitting on the counter.

"Or he could kill us." Scott says. "He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword." Liam says and I grow confused at his sudden fondness on having Theo around.

"It's so awkward when mom and dad fight." Theo says sighing whilst leaning against the wall. "Shut up!" Liam and Scott say in sync.

"Your both right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the skinwalkers. But for right now--" "he goes back right now." Scott says cutting Hayden off.

"Except Liam's the one's with the sword." Theo says gaining a "shut up" from everyone else. I pull my knees into my chest and just watch and listen to them all argue.

"Malia." Hayden warns after Scott and Liam step out of the room.

"Can you give me a second alone with Theo?" Malia asks. "Why?" Hayden asks and I scoff. "So I can kill him" Malia answers honestly.

"Okay, look. I know there's mixed feelings all around. But I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt." Theo says and I roll my eyes. Malia turns to me. "Let's kill him." She says.

"It's nice to see how much calmer you are without your boyfriend around." Theo says looking at me. This made Malia growl at Theo as Hayden put an arm infront of her to stop her from attacking Theo again. "Malia don't." I say to her sternly and she turns to me. "He's really not even worth it. When it's all over. He'll go back in the ground again and we'll continue with our lives." I say to her.

When Scott and Liam come back in Liam stands infront of Theo with the sword. "I can put you back in the ground anytime." Liam says to Theo.

"You also need a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity. I know where to find one and I can show you how it works. I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me." Theo says as Malia glares and growls at him.

"She promises." Liam says and I roll my eyes. "No I don't." Malia says and turns to Scott. "We're really gonna do this? Trust him?" She asks Scott.

"You got a better idea?" Hayden asks and I roll my eyes. "I've got an idea. It may not be better but at least it's not him." Malia says before leaving, and I leave with her.

"Are you gonna tell me your plan?" I ask Malia. "Meet me tomorrow." She says before we went our separate ways.

I head to the hospital from there and couldn't see my car, so thankfully Allison wasn't here.

I head inside and look for Melissa. She was at the front desk and pulled me to the side.

"He didn't have surgery. Go home. He's in the hospital hiding and healing. He can't have that surgery or he will die. You need to go home or this will look suspicious. I'll call you with any updates." She says and I nod. "Thank you Melissa." I say and hug her before heading home.