Chapter 24

"We need to get up." Stiles groans and I sigh before sitting up. I stand on the side of Stiles bed in Stiles t-shirt. "Um did I leave any clothes here?" I ask and Stiles looks at me confused. "You took all of your stuff didn't you?" He asks sitting up and I groan. "I was hoping I left some leggins or something here." I say shrugging. "Theres some Jean's in my wardrobe." He says making me smile.

I have a quick shower before putting on my blue jeans and one of Stiles' plain black tops. "I need to go meet my dad." Stiles says. "Great can you drop me home so I can dry my hair." I say and he nods. I put on my black converse and follow Stiles to his Jeep.

Once we get to my apartment I kiss Stiles cheek before jumping out of the Jeep. I head straight up to my apartment.

Once I get inside I blow dry and straighten my hair before doing my makeup. I do my makeup and grab something to eat before grabbing my bag off of the floor. It had all my stuff from Stiles house in.

I grab the bag and then head down to my car. I get in my key and head straight to Scott's house, picking Liam up on the way.

When we get there Malia's and Stiles cars where here which meant we basically jumped out of my car and rushed inside.

We stand around Scott's table then Whilst Scott and Stiles tell us the plan.

"There's four steps. We get into Eichen, we get into the closed unit, we get Lydia then we get out." Stiles says.

"And we have to do all of this while getting past orderlies, guards, electric door locks and a mountain ash barrier." Scott says. "You have a plan for all that?" Malia asks and I turn to Stiles.

"I stole this last night off an orderly. But it's useless 'cause they reset the codes each night." Stiles says. "So why'd you take it?" Kira asks and I look back up at him. "I'm getting to that." He says putting it back down.

"The only way to get Lydia out of Eichen is to make that key card work again." Scott says. "How are you gonna do that?" Liam asks. "We're getting to that.. okay, just listen." Stiles says.

"I pulled all the history off the key cards. Two weeks ago, there was a brown out and the security system rebooted. During a reboot, all the key cards, revert back to a default code. So, if we trigger a reboot--" "The card goes back to the default code. The key card works again." I say and Stiles nods.

"How we gonna cause a brown out?" Kira asks. "That's your part. You're going to draw power from the main line. But only enough to cause the brown out." Scott says. "Not a blackout. Do that and you send Eichen into lockdown which would be bad. Very very bad." Stiles interrupts.

"There's an electrical room behind the reception counter. The main power line goes into two breakers that run power to all of Eichen." Scott says. "Okay, slight problem. I don't know how to do that." Kira says. "That's okay. You have time to practice." Scott says.

"Let's say all of this goes perfectly. How does a brown out get us into the closet unit of Eichen?" Malia asks and I look up at Stiles.

"The system takes five minutes to reboot. In that five minutes all the alarms will be turned off, the key card should work." Stiles says and I nod.

"Liam, you and I get Stiles to the gate of the Closed unit. But after that, he has to go on his own. We can't get past the mountain ash barrier." Scott says and my eyes widen as I turn to Stiles.

"You're not going in there alone." I say and he sighs. "I have to, we don't know any other humans that will come in with us." He says and I sigh. "I don't like it, what if you get caught? How are you supposed to take on orderly's and what carry Lydia out of there?" I ask and he sighs. "I'll think of that if it comes to it. Most people will be turning the power back on." Stiles says and I sigh.