Chapter 32

Long before my alarm went off, I was awake. I couldn't stop thinking of the word "Stiles." It had to have been their name. I feel very stromgly about it, what else could it be.

When I get out of bed I have a quick shower. After blow drying and straightening my hair I choose an outfit to wear. I choose a navy blue crop top and a black leather skirt. I put on my converse and do my makeup quickly.

Whilst looking over my outfit in the mirror I run my hands over my crop top. I got this wave of happiness and relief. I look down at the crop top trying to remember the last time I wore it, I know its been a while but I can't remember when the last time was.

I head into the kitchen to see Chris rushing out of the door. "Yeah, bye." I call after him.

I drink some orange juice and have 2 cookies by the time Allison comes out of her bedroom. I grab my car keys off of the island and we head to the car.

"So where's your car?" I ask Allison whilst focusing on the road. "It got destroyed, remember?" She questions. "Don't say I do but I'll go with it." I say.

When we get to school we head our separate ways to our lockers.

I get to my locker and change out my things ready for the day.

For my 3rd period I had English. I was sat by Allison. A test got handed back to me and I saw that I got a C- instead of my normal A's.

I let out a low growl, growing annoyed. "Clara stop it." Allisom says gesturing to my claws. I grab my bag and rush out of class immediately.

I head to the toilets and rush into a stall. I drop my bag to the floor and start taking deep breaths but it wasn't working. My eyes glowed Red and the stall felt like it was getting smaller with every breath I took. Im just so confused.

I pull my skirt up slightly and dig my claws into my upper thigh immediately. "Pain makes us human." I remember Scott saying to me.

Eventually my eyes changed back to normal and when I took my claws from my thighs they changed back to my nails straight away. I heard growls from a distance and recognized them to be Malia's straight away.

I follow the noise to the familiar boiler room to see Malia getting dressed. "Woah what happened to you?" Lydia asks looking down at my thigh with dried blood.

"I couldn't control myself normally, this was the only way I could think of." I say and she looks at me confused. "What the hell is going on?" The sheriff asks.

"Oh hey Noah." I say and he smiles at me. "Hello Clara, are you alright?" He asks gesturing to my thigh. "Yeah, its fine." I say and he nods.

"Stiles is a family nickname to the Stilinski's." Lydia says and I furrow my eyebrows and nod. "Yeah, we're going to go to his to hear about it. Wanna come?" Scott asks and I nod.

I turn to Malia and make sure she was alright before heading to Alison's locker. I use a code and unlock it leaving a note explaining I've gone with Lydia and then put my key on top of it.

I follow Lydia to her car and then we follow Scott and the Sheriff's cruiser to his house.

I step out of Lydia's car onto thr drive and once again am hit with a wave of emotions. This time there was anger, happiness, sadness and excitement. I look at Lydia confused and head into the house, where we're greeted by Claudia.

Once seated I look around thr familiar living room. Claudia hands the Sheiff a tinned box and he opens it and starts explaining.

"He was an Army engineer. Ended the war one bridge at a time." The sheriff says and hands us a old photo of an army man.