Chapter 8

My alarm rings waking both me and Malia up. I groan and turn it off and sitting up. "Theres a bathroom down the hall, I can give you some clothes to borrow. Well just help yourself to anything in the closet." I say to Malia and heading towards my bathroom.

After my shower I get dressed I put on a black tista dress with dragons and flowers on in mint green. I then put my ankle boots on and do my makeup and hair.

Once we were dressed we head back into the kitchen where we sit at the island going over notes and drinking coffee. "Girls you might want to eat something." Chris says putting some toast infront of us. We thank him and eat it without looking up.

"Chris we're leaving." I shout as we head to the door. "Okay, good luck." He shouts back and we get into my car and head to school.

We get to school and we see Scott and Stiles straight away talking with Kira. We head over to them where me and Stiles share a kiss before we head inside.

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asks whilst looking around. "She took it in her freshman year." Stiles says. "Does that mean I could have take it some other time?" Malia asks.

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." I say. "Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Well..." Stiles says and I look up at him. "Well what?" Malia asks. "Its do well, not good." Stiles says and she starts to stress which makes me give him an elbow in the side.

"You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die we still need to live." Scott says and I nod at her. "If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college, a good college." Scott says and I nod. "It's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira says and I agree with her. Stiles and Scott look at each other worried and I roll my eyes. "Guys, Beacon Hills isnt going to crumble around us whilst we sit a stupid an exam." I say reassuring them.

We head into the exam and thumb print our exams and grab pencils. I put my phone in an envelope and smile at Miss Martin before finding my seat.

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so. This test is two hours and 10 minutes. There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute math sections and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes. There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam."

"I know. It's coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again." Miss Martin says stepping out of the room.

The room smelt so strong of Anxiety and Stress which wasn't exactly calming.

"I can't find him." Miss Martin says coming back in the room. "But Mr Yukimura is upstairs grading papers. Do you want me to try him?" Miss Martin says.

"We have to start. We can ask for his assistance during the first break." He says and turns back to the rest of us.

"You may now open your test booklets and begin." The man says after he started the timer.

The test so far wasn't too bad. Well in my opinion.

I coloured in a circle when a loud thud caught all of our attentions. A girl had fallen to the floor. "Sydney!" Miss Martin says making her way to the girl on the floor.

"Are you alright?" She asks helping the girl back up. "I'm okay. I just got kind of dizzy." She says and Miss Martin begins to examine her arm. "Sydney how long have you had this?" She asks and I try to look up at it but couldn't see it. "I don't know." Sydney says confused.

"Miss Martin, do I need to stop the test?" The man says. "No , um it's fine." She says as Sydney sits back down and walks to the front of the class.