Chapter 3

After arriving home from a sleepover at Stiles house I decide to get ready for school. After my shower I blow dry and straighten my hair. Once I done my hair I get dressed for school, the one place I hate going. I wear a black leather skirt and a blue crop top.

After doing my makeup I make some toast which I quickly eat before making my bed and getting grabbing my bag and filling it with the appropriate books. I grab my keys and lock up and head to school.

I stop in the parking lot and immediately see Stiles car, not to far away from where I just parked. He had training this morning, I wonder how it went.

I head to my locker where I put my bag and swap out the stuff I needed for maths. "Hey." Stiles says and places a soft kiss to my lips. "Morning." I say smiling.

"How was training?" I ask closing my locker. "It was good, but there's this new boy. His name is Liam and he has to be supernatural, he was too good." He says making me laugh. "Maybe he just was that good." I say and he sighs. "No, has to be supernatural related." He says making me laugh again. "Come on, we've got maths." I say taking his hand and walking to maths.

As we were walking from my locker to the maths classroom we see Malia backing away. Me and Stiles look at each other and sigh before walking her into maths.

"I hate math. It's pointless." She says as I gently bring her into the maths classroom. "It's school. School is important and maths is essential. " I remind her and sitting her down next to Lydia and taking the seat behind her, then Stiles takes the seat beside me and behind Lydia.

"To what?" Malia asks turning around to me. "Knowing how much to tip at restaurants." Stiles cuts in and I point at him nodding. "And less important things." Lydia says looking annoyed at Stiles for what he just said. "Like medicine, economics, engineering." She says turning from Malia to Stiles. "Tipping." Me and Stiles say in sync as Malia sits round in her seat.

"All right, volunteers for the board." Miss Fleming says making looking around. "Lydia. Diego. Malia." She says and I can hear Malia's heart beating faster.

"Umm..." Malia says gaining the teachers attention. "I didn't volunteer." She says as Lydia and Diego make their way to the board. "You did now." Miss Fleming says. Malia turns to face me and I just smile at her but she just growls at me making me laugh softly.

I pay attention to Malia the whole time she was at the board and she was not having it.

A buzzing catches my attention and I turn to Stiles to see him pulling out his phone. He reads his phone with wide eyes and I look at him worried. "What?" I ask and he puts his phone back in his pocket. "I'll tell you after class." He says making me nod.

After class Stiles and I rush around to find Scott and Kira and Stiles begins to explain about the text he got in maths.

"An axe murderer?" Kira asks as we walk behind them. "A family murdering axe murderer." Stiles reiterates and my eyes widen.

"I already heard about it." Scott says and me and Stiles look at each other confused before looking to Scott. "Wait what? You did? How?" Me and Stiles bombard him with questions in the process forgetting his mom works at the hospital.

"My mom called me. She knew we'd see it on the news." Scott says as we get to his locker. "Perfect. Let's go." Stiles says and turns to walk in another direction.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. We've got econ in five minutes." Scott says and I nod at Stiles. "Right. Did you forget the part about the family murdering axe murderer?" Stiles asks and I look up at him. "Did you forget your dad's the Sheriff? They want us to stay out of it." Scott says and I look at Stiles who just looked confused.