Chapter 30

Three months later.

Beacon Hills has been far too quiet. It makes me feel better about leaving for college in a few months. I've healed. I don't have nightmares or any more panic attacks. I guess all I needed was to give Allison a proper goodbye.

With it getting so close to the end of our senior year, we've all been studying to the max. Except for Stiles. He's so random.

He's out with Scott right now. I have no clue what the girls are doing, but I'm pretty sure its studying.

My phone buzzes as I lie on my bed doing some studying and homework.

Stiles❤- we need you. Meet us *location*

I sigh and climb out of bed. I put on my black converse and then grab a jacket before heading out. I pick up Lydia and Malia on the way to the location Stiles sent me.

"Do you have any clue what this is about?" Malia asks from the backseat of my car. "Not any in the slightest." I say shrugging. "Well considering Stiles called this, he probably thinks something  supernatural is happening." Lydia says and I nod.

When we get there Stiles and Scott tell us about this little boy whose family have randomly disappeared. "We can so a run of the perimeter." I say and Malia nods.

The boys turn around as Malia takes off her clothes and she turns into a coyote. Lydia picks up her clothes and I bid a goodbye to them before running the perimeter and the preserve. Nothing. No blood.

We get back at Malia forms back into a coyote. Lydia hands her, her clothes whilst getting out of the car.

"I don't think they're dead." Lydia says handing Malia her clothes. "They're dead. Probably torn apart. The only thing I don't get is why there's no blood." Malia says putting her clothes on.

"They're not dead. If they were dead, I'd sense it." Lydia says and I sigh. "If they were alive I'd smell it." Malia says and I nod. "There was nothing out there, nothing at all." I say backing Malia up. "Yeah, I'm not getting anything either." Scott says and I look over to Stiles who was looking at Scott confused.

"Scott, what are you talking about? You were in his head for four minutes. I timed it." Stiles says slightly annoyed and slightly confused. "Well, it's not an exact science. And he's a kid. Maybe he's too freaked out to remember." Scott says.

"Why does it matter if they're dead? Dead is dead." Malia says putting her shoes back on.

"Okay, if it's just a robbery, we can't help them. And if it's something supernatural, my dad can't help them." Stiles says and I look at him confused.

"It sounds like you want it to be supernatural." Lydia says and I nod at him. "Its been like three months since anything's happened." Stiles says.

"Yeah, and once a week you drag me out of bed like I'm some sort of supernatural metal detector." Lydia says and I laugh. "Okay  it's way more often then that. You can't tell me you think this is just some series of impossible coincidences?" Stiles asks getting more annoyed.

"What I'm saying is maybe that wouldn't be so bad." Lydia says and starts walking to my car. I unlock the car then look up at Stiles, who was looking at me like he was waiting for me to choose a side. "Sorry bud." I say tapping his shoulder and walking over to my car.

"I don't understand, it's been so peaceful. Why does Stiles want it to be supernatural. We leave in a few months. I prefer it the way it is." Lydia says and I agree with her.

"I've actually been doing better now I'm not occupied with all this stuff." Malia says and I smile.

"I don't know, he just wants to help. You can't blame him for that. I personally think its quite cute. He just, he can be obsessive. You have to remember him and Scott have been doing this for the longest time. It's sort of like a routine, like he doesn't really know what else to do." I say and they both mutter they're agrees.