Chapter 5

After school me and Stiles chilled at his house for a bit where he also got some clothes for tomorrow as he was planning to stay the night at mine. Then once it was time we got Malia and drove to the lake house where we met Lydia.

We all waited outside for Scott who drove on his bike here.

"I just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going fine." Scott says and me and Stiles look at each other worried.

"No its not that. I have to tell you something. I asked around about Liam. I know why got kicked out of his old school." Stiles says and Scott looks at him worried. "This is going to be bad, isn't it?" Scott asks and I scoff. "Obviously, why else would Stiles be worried." I say and Lydia elbows me in the ribs.

"What the fuck was that for?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "You'll be fine, you're a werewolf." She says and I scoff. "I'll show you a werewolf move in a minute if you keep acting like this." I say. "Girls, stop. You're best friends, just stop okay?" Scott asks and I roll my eyes and Stiles looks at me with widened eyes making me roll my own again.

"He kinda got into it with one of his teachers." Stiles says and I hand Stiles my phone that had the photo on. "And... the kids got some serious anger issues." Stiles says and I scoff. Bit more then serious, more like alarming. "How serious?" Scott asks as Stiles finds the photo ok my phone. "Well, that's his teachers car. After he took a crow bar to it." Stiles says handing Scott my phone.

We head inside and prepare for Liam's and Kira's arrival.

Once we see Kira's car arrive out the front we stand up and prepare for an angry Liam.

Kira and Liam walk in and Kira quickly blocks the door so he wouldn't  be able to get back out and apologises.

"What the hell is this?" Liam asks turning to us five. "Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam." Stiles says. "And we're the only ones that can help." Scott says sounding slightly more convincing and then tells him about all of us.

Liam scoffs. "Werewolf?" He asks pointing at Scott. "Werecoyote." He says pointing at Malia. "Banshee." Looking at Lydia who smiles slightly. "Werewolf hunter." He says pointing at me. "Uh we can explain that later." I say shrugging. "Fox?" He says turning to Kira. "Kitsune. But fox works." She corrects.

"What are you?" He asks looking at Stiles. "Uh, for a little while I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil." He says and I have to stop myself from laughing. "What are you now?" He asks. "Better." He says looking around.

"Are those for me?" Liam asks looking at the chains in the bag on the coffee table infront of us. "No they're for us." I say glancing at Malia. We then make our eyes glow making him confused. "I thought you were a hunter." He says confused. "Its a long story, we'll explain another time but we're here to help you Liam." I say and he nods.

"How did you do that eye thingy?" He asks me and Malia. "You'll learn. But first, you need to get through the full moon." Scott says.

"The moon's already out." Liam says and Stiles glances to me. "And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" Scott asks as Liam's heart beat picks up.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs." Liam says and I scoff. "That's not very nice." I and Lydia turns to me and tells me to shut up with her eyes.

"You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care." Liam says and starts to shout. "I'm walking out the door right now! If any of you try to stop me, I swear to god, I'm gonna...." he stops shouting and begins to scream whilst holding his head.