Chapter 14

"Clara." Stiles says shaking me. "What?" I groan rolling round to face him. "We've got School, we need to get up." He says and I groan again and sit up.  "Go have a shower." He says nudging me out of bed.

Once I had a shower, Stiles gets in the shower. I get dressed into a navy blue spaghetti strap dress that had little white flowers on it. Once I was dressed I did my makeup and hair. "Hey I forgot one of my books, will you drop me home?" I ask Stiles putting on some white converse. "Yeah, I gotta head to see my dad this morning. Do you want to meet at school?" He asks and I nod. "Sure." I say smiling slightly.

"I'll see you in a few." Stiles says once I get to my apartment and I lean over and kiss his cheek. "Wait for me and we'll walk in together." He says and I nod.

I head up the apartment and head straight for my room. It felt so weird being here and I have no clue why. I open my bedroom door and go over to my desk and pick up two books and put them in my bag. I look around my room and take a deep breath.

I head to Allison's room and look into it. I step into her room and look around. I come across her vanity unit where I pick up a silver ring. The ring was in the shape of an arrow and smile. I remember buying this for her in France when she finished her training. She finished a few days after me and I made a big deal out of her finishing so she knew I cared and it didn't matter she finished a few days after me.

"God I can't believe I'm doing this without you." I say picking up a cuddly bear off of her bed. I brought it to my face and inhaled the familiar scent that was Allison Argent. I smile then look at the time on my phone. I need to get to school!

I take another deep breath then head out of the door and to school.

I get to school and wait in my car till Stiles parks next to me. We get out of the car and he tells me about what he discovered.

"So you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" I ask. "A speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad 8 years ago." He says and I look at him confused. "So... what does that mean?" I ask severely confused.

"Who speeds?" Stiles says stopping infront of me. "People trying to get away from something." He says and I bite on my bottom lip trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Well how many speeding tickets do you have?" I ask. "None." He says and I raise an eyebrow. "Well how many would you have if your dad didn't get you out of them?" I ask trying to meet his eyes. "Seventeen." He says and I chuckle.

"Stiles there's no need to worry. Although I can see why you're worrying, he's really hot. He has great hair and like a perfect body. You should definitely feel threatened." I say and he looks at me shocked. "Well thank you. Because I do. Now more than ever." He says and I laugh again.

"Do you want me to shoot him? You know I could kill him and leave no evidence. That's besides the point I'm not going to kill him. Yet. But if you want me to hurt him let me know." I ramble and Stiles sighs. "No. I have a plan. There are steps to doing this right." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

"What type of steps?" I ask. "We get the story. Verify the facts. You find the piece that doesn't fit and... and you catch him in the act. That's how you do it." Stiles says and his eyes trail off.

I turn and follow Stiles eyes to see Theo get out of a car. He sees us and a wide bright smile wipes across his face.  He starts to wave at us and I smile back at Theo. "So why are you suspicious of him again?" I ask Stiles and he sighs. "Because I remember Theo from the third grade. Okay? That's not Theo." He says and I take a deep breath and decide to drop it.

"Anyway, what have you got first?" I ask basically dragging him to my locker. "Biology, we both do except this year we're in different classes." He says and I nod.  "You just had to get amazing grades." He says playfully making me roll my eyes.