Chapter 29

When the alarm rings, both Stiles and I had already been awake for about an hour or two just talking.

I had a shower before Stiles then when Stiles was in the shower I got dressed I put on a pink spaghetti strap dress with white flowers that had black middles. I do my makeup and hair then put on my leather jacket and my black converse before heading to school.

On the way to school we stopped at the Sheriff's station to tell him. "You saved their lives." He says as Stiles holds my hand. "Mason. Malia. Half the population of Beacon Hills. That's got to feel pretty good." The Sheriff says and I turn to look out the window. "It did. For a while." Stiles says squeezing my hand softly.

"But its something you want to feel again." He says and I turn to Stiles. "Yeah." He says softly. "Yeah, I think so." He continues. "Welcome to your future career in Law enforcement." The sheriff says making me smile at Stiles whilst he just nods.

We get to school and I say goodbye to Stiles and rush over to Malia and Lydia. They smile at me softly and Lydia links my arm with hers as we walk down the corridor.

Me Stiles and Lydia walk out of our 3rd period together, talking about Kira's departure.

"She'll be back. She still has to graduated." Lydia says as we make our way out of our class. "That's the thing though. I don't know... When we started this school year, I was so stressed about everyone ending up in the same place after we graduate. But I don't think it matters." He says looking down at me and Lydia.

"We always seem to find each other anyway. Even Allison." Stiles says making me and Lydia stop in our tracks and look at each other. I look up at Stiles and he looks between us confused. "He didn't tell you?" Stiles asks and I shake my head no.

"It was in the tunnels... When Sebastian had his hands around Scott's throat. The guy probably didn't even know what he was doing. His claws got into Scott's neck. He was going to kill him, but then he stopped and he said a name...." Stiles trails off whilst meeting my watery eyes. "Marie- Jeanne." Stiles says as I break into a smile.

"He saw Scott's memories." Lydia says and I nod. "He saw Allison." Stiles says as I wipe away a tear that quickly cascaded down my cheek.

"They must have looked like each other. I mean, maybe exactly like each other." Lydia says sounding just as relieved and happy as me.

"It gave Scott a chance to break free. She saved him. Allison saved his life." He says as Lydia links arms with me with the biggest smile. "Of course she did." I say smiling and heading into the library.

I take a seat beside Lydia and opposite Stiles at the table that Scott's bag was at. I smile at Scott as he sits down and we continue on with our day.

After a long day at school me and Stiles head back to his house. "How you looking?" I ask taking Stiles top off making me chuckle. "If you wanted me to take my clothes off you could've asked." He says sarcastically and I just roll my eyes. "Lie down." I instruct then go into the bathroom to get stuff to clean his stitches.

I go back into Stiles room and start cleaning his stitches.

"What about you?" He asks and I shrug. "I'm fine." I say and he sighs. "Let me see." He says and I sigh. I shrug off my jacket before taking my dress off. "Okay then." Stiles eyes go wide.

"Clara." Stiles begins whilst tracing his fingers alongside the cuts on my body. "I know. I know." I say sighing. "I don't get it." He says and I shrug. I yawn and Stiles throws his t-shirt on my face making me laugh. "Have a nap." He says and I groan.

I put Stiles t-shirt and lie down beside Stiles. We lie facing each other whilst I play with Stiled hands.

I had a restless sleep. Everytime I felt I was going into that dream I woke up. According to Stiles it was every few minutes. He would hardly call what I had, sleep.