Chapter 12

The familiar smell of worry woke me up. I roll over to see Stiles just lying there staring at the ceiling. I grab his hand and hold it which makes him look over to me. "Everything is going to be okay, I promise." I say and he nods. "Stiles please calm down." I say but he sighs. "Come here." I say bringing Stiles in to me. I tilt my head up and kiss him.

"I spoke to Derek this morning and we have a plan. I'm just going to tell my dad and we should head on the road." He says and I nod. "Well I'll get ready and head home and pick up a few things." I say and he nods. "Meet me at Scott's." He says and I nod.

He climbs out of bed and has a shower and gets dressed. Once Stiles gets out of the shower I get in. I head back into his room in my towel once I had gotten out of the shower. "I'll see you at Scott's." He says and I nod.

"Here let me give you my key so you can lock up." He says but I smile. "Your dad actually gave me the spare key so don't worry." I say and he looks at me happily. "Okay then." He says and places a kiss to my cheek and runs out of the house.

I get dressed into some black jeans and a black cropped t-shirt. Once I was dressed I blow dry and straightened my hair and did little makeup. I put on my converse and then head over to Stiles' closet. I pull out a green and black checkered flannel and put it on.

I grab my keys and head to my apartment.

Once I go into my apartment I get a call off of Malia whilst getting my two lucky guns and my two knives, that I haven't used in a while.

"Hey what's up?" I ask whilst putting my knives into my back pocket. "I'm at Kira's house now getting her sword with Lydia." She says and I nod. "Stay there I'll come and meet you guys now." I say and she nods. Once I put my guns into the back of my jeans and make sure you can't see it with my Stiles flannel.

I get to Kira's house and see the two of them stood my Lydia's car talking. "I'm gonna head to the school and see if I can get some of Kira's things from her locker." Lydia says. "Smart move, I need to meet Stiles and Scott's to get a scent on Scott." I say and Malia nods. "Alright so we'll all meet up in about an hour and head to Mexico." Malia says and I nod. "I'll come with you." She says and we get into my car and head to Scott's.

Stiles car was already here so we rush in and head.

Stiles takes us upstairs and throws some  jackets at us. "Fabric softener." I say and he rushes into the bathroom and goes through a basket and pulls out some boxers. He puts it infront of us and I scrunch my nose up. "Remember, Scott's life is on the line." He says and my face begins to soften.

Malia goes into Scott's room and takes the initiative to smell his pillow. "Got it." She says and then throws the pillow at me. I take a sniff then lock his smell myself. "Let's go then." Stiles says and we rush downstairs.

We see Liam in the kitchen. "Oh! Liam go home. You're not coming with us." Stiles says as me and Malia tail behind him. "Why not?" He asks. "Because it's a full moon. And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles says as we stop in the kitchen.

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something?" He says and I do feek bad for him. "You tore through the last chains, remember?" Malia says. "Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles says and Liam shrugs. "Okay so where do we get carbonite." He says looking at Stiles who just looked annoyed.

"Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" Stiles says then heads to the door. "Wait." Liam shouts walking infront of me. "What if we put me in the trunk?" He says and glances over to me. "You'd get out of that as well." I say and he sighs.