Chapter 38

The bell rang and our teacher was telling us to have a great summer.

"No." Stiles says turning to face me as I say behind him. "No,no,no. That's it? What?" Stiles says as we were all far too excited. "Last day ever." Scott says.

"Well, it just feels so anti-climactic." He says and I lean forward and put my hand on his shoulder. "Well, there's the whole graduation thing." Lydia says. "I've got to go to summer school or I can't do the whole graduation thing." Malia says and I jump up, and everyone follows my lead.

I head to my locker and immediately start to clean it out. I notice Stiles who was staring at me.

"You ready?" Lydia asks and I nod whilst smiling at Stiles. "One moment." I say and they nod. "I'll meet you at my car." I say giving them my keys.

I walk up to Stiles and lean up to kiss his cheek. "I'll see you tonight." I say and he nods. "Don't forget we have dinner with my dad and Argent tonight." Stiles says and I nod. "I know, we're just getting coffee. I'll be there for 7, don't worry." I say and he smiles and kisses me again.

The sheriff is cooking tonight. I don't know if thats a good idea or not. I don't even know if he can cook.

"See you tonight Scott." I say waving at him. "Bye Clara." He says and I head to my car.

"I still can't believe your both going to Washington. Both of you. Im glad you guys are, you both deserve the most happiness that you can get after all you've been through." I hear Scott say as I get to my car. "You really are sweet Scott." I say playfully. Scott laughs playfully as I get into my car.

"This feels strange." I say as we head to the coffee shop. "No more high school." Lydia adds. "For you guys." Malia says and I smile at her. "You'll do it Malia." I say smiling.

The three of us sat in the coffee store just laughing and drinking coffee for hours.

My phone pinged and I noticed it was Stiles.

Stiles❤- What time you gonna get here? Dad's paranoid.
Me- alright, I'll drop the girls off home now. Is Chris there yet?
Stiles❤- no.

I drop the girls off to Lydia's house. "Don't forget, 9pm meet here." Lydia says and I nod. "See you later." They say as they climb out of the car.

Once I get to the Stilinski house, I immediately notice Chris' car. As I near close to the house the morr a burning smell came more prominent. I quickly order some pizza beforr heading inside.

I walk in and follow the burning smell to thr kitchen. "Finally." Stiles says coming to my side and kissing my cheek. "Hi." I say smiling.

"Ah Clara you're here." Noah says fanning some smoke out of the way. "Yeah." I say smilling. "Dinner might be a little bit late." Chris teases and I smile. "Or we can just order?" Stiles suggests. "Already one step ahead of you. I could smell the burning from the end of the street, I ordered pizza's and they're coming down the street." I say and Chris heads to the door, ready to pay.

"I can't believe tonight's your last night, it's gonna be so quiet in the house without you both." Noah says and I smile.

We sit around the table, eating pizza. Both Chris and Noah were drinking some beer with theirs.

"So what's the apartment like?" Noah asks and I turn to Chris. He's been adjusting my moms safe house in Virgina which is actually an apartment. He has an actual house as his safe house, but it was needed for just me and my mom. Then when my mom 'died' I got the apartment. Chris has been checking it out, making sure it's safe. He so re done my room. The last time I stayed in that apartment I was like 12 so I would've needed a new room now.