First time in bed

(Warning: SMUT, language) 

Lestat approached you from behind, wrapping his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. He closed his eyes and gently rocked you back and forth, he could feel your blood running through your veins. The thought of it awakened something inside him, he wanted it badly. He nearly moaned at the thought that ran through his mind. "Something you want love?" you asked, your voice soft. Lestat leaned closer, his lips inches away from your ear, he whispered "I want you." his voice was very seductive, it sent chills down your spine and made your cheeks heat up. you felt it too, a heat in between your legs that told you that you wanted it, you craved his touch more than anything in that moment. "I know you want it too." he purred. "I do Lestat." you paused. he turned you around to face him, his eyes looking right into yours. "I just haven't...well...I" "you haven't done it before with someone." he answered for you. "Well yes, I know how...I mean." you couldn't think of anything else to say, you were so nervous. "Just tell me what you want, and I will give it to you." he said while running his fingers through your hair. His lips now inches away from your neck, almost as if he wanted to bite. "I will be gentle with you Y/N, I will listen to your every desire...but you must tell me..do you want me now?" he asked seductively. "hmmm...yes." 

Lestat smirked and you let his lips touch your neck, he kissed your neck then your lips. he continued to kiss you until you started to moan. you ran your fingers through his hair, making him moan. His body pressed closer to you, at this point he wanted more of you. during the kiss he laid you down, lying on top of you and kissing you endlessly, slowly grinding his body against yours. Your hands roamed his body, wanting his damn clothes off. In between kisses you both took each others clothes off. Lestat removed his jacket and shirt, throwing it to the floor, along with his shoes and socks. Leaving him shirtless and only wearing his black leather jeans, you were left the same way. Lestat laid you down once again and kissed your neck before moving downward and snapping your bra off, "My god you're gorgeous!" he marveled out loud. He began to kiss your breasts, and gently gliding his fangs across them. You gripped the sheets and moaned his name aloud as he did so. "Lestat!" you breathed. He then moved downward and kissed your belly then glided his fangs again. "LESTAT! AH!" you breathed. You were loving this, he continued to pleasure you endlessly before you slid one leg under his, grabbed him, and flipped him over. he nearly laughed. "My turn!" you growled. "I will be the last thing you see before you sleep tonight, and the last that you beg for." you said while unbuckling his belt, you took it off him and threw it to the floor along with the rest of the clothes. Then you took the rest of your clothes off before removing his. "you will answer to me now." you said as you lied on top of him. Lestat loved where this was going. 

you began to ride him, thrusting into him slowly and making his mind spin wildly. you hit a spot he loved and he moaned your name loudly. "Y/N!...god yes!" he breathed. You pleasured him endlessly before he flipped you over. "now let your prince finish you off." he growled showing his fangs. "Please be gentle." you said. "I will my princess." he said and began to thrust into you. He slowly moved in and out of you, kissing you passionately. "oh my god I love you!" you screamed when he hit the spot you loved. He was so good to you, he stayed inside you for a few moments before finding his release. He lied down next to you and you both soon fell asleep in each others arms. 

As you both slept, Lestat moved a lot. He dreamt about that night with you that he just had. Hearing you moan as you thrusted into him. He moaned in his sleep, letting out throaty groans. it woke you up in the middle of the night. You woke him up and smirked at him, "Not enough?" Lestat nearly blushed. "I don't believe I have." he said. "say you want another, and I will give it to you." you growled. "I want more." he moaned. "As you wish my prince." you said crawling on top of him. But this time you took two scarfs and tied both of his wrists to the bed posts. then covered his eyes with a blindfold. "Y/N? what are you.." you placed two fingers on his lips, shushing him. "Just relax, and let me do the talking." you said before riding him again. Giving him a second round before going back to sleep.