Your Child comes Early

Lestat was in the studio editing a song he recorded for the new album you and him were working on together. He was just about to finish when a servant came running in. "Your highness!!!" she cried. Lestat looked away from his computer. He noticed the servant was alarmed. "Lianna, what is it?" asked Lestat. "It's y/n! your son is coming now my lord." she said. That was all Lestat needed to hear to start running to your room, Lianna followed. Lestat found you in your room on the bed surrounded by other female servants. "Lestat!" you cried. Lestat knelt beside you and held your hand. "He's coming now my love, he's...Ahh!" you cried. Lestat turned to the servant. "What happened?" he demanded. "I was just checking on her my lord, she started to feel a bit uneasy and then her water broke. That's when I sent Lianna to find you." said the other servant. Lestat nodded and looked back at you. The servants were preparing for the birth of your son, while they did so Lestat kept you distracted. "Thank god this didn't happen on tour." he laughed. You laughed weakly. Another contraction hit and you cried out again. Your fangs shot out at the pain. Time was running out. 

"Alright it is time, the baby must come now or she will bleed too much. Lestat keep holding her hand. Make sure she keeps her eyes on you." said the servant. Lestat nodded. "Look at me my love, everything will be ok. I'm right here." he said. His voice was calm. You smiled weakly once again. 

10 minutes had passed and your son was born. You fell back onto the bed, exhausted and breathing heavily. It wasn't long until the servant Lianna handed to you a beautiful baby boy. "Congratulations my lady." said Lianna. "Thank you Lianna." you said. Lianna nodded. "He's perfectly healthy my lady, and might I add he has his fathers eyes." she said and left the room. Leaving you two alone with the child. You looked at your son who opened his eyes for a moment and then closed them. "He does have his fathers eyes, and I think I know where he gets his looks from." you smirked. Lestat chuckled and blushed. "What shall we name him?" he asked. You looked at your son and said. "Caspian Michael de Lioncourt." you said. Lestat nearly cried at the sound of that name. You could tell he liked it. "I love you so much y/n." he said. You smiled. "I love you too Lestat." you said. The two of you shared a kiss and spent the rest of the evening with your son.