The ancients talk about you

Lestat and Marius weren't the only ones who spoke about you, the rest of the blood communion did as well. They really adored you, and were very happy that you had found Lestat. One evening the ancients gathered at Pointe Du Lac each of them spoke of how much they adored you. Lestat seemed to be very amused by it all. 

"She is a lovely young woman." commented Maharet. 

"Indeed she is, and might I add she has a wonderful sense of humor. There is always something funny that she must say. It makes me laugh each time." said Pandora, adding to the conversation. 

"Yes indeed, and I was surprised at how talented she is and how smart she is. I showed her all of my paintings and she loved them of course, but then I was surprised at how much she knew about the rest of them. She had seen the rest of my collection and could name every artist and tell me what she knew about them. I was very impressed." said Marius. 

"I couldn't agree more, in fact the other day I was reading a book and she knew about it as well. Her knowledge is incredible. And might I add she is a wonderful singer, yes she does sing those rock songs but other genres as well. When I heard her sing one of my favorite songs I had no words." said Louis. 

Lestat was blushing after hearing all of the compliments, he had no idea that the others had liked you and thought all those things about you. he didn't know what to say, the others laughed, knowing he was speechless. 

"I'm glad you all like her, and I feel so lucky to have someone like her. She means the world to me." he said. everyone was in awe. They all continued their conversations about you. You couldn't help but overhear all of it. You blushed at all of the compliments. You also felt lucky to have Lestat in your life, he was someone that made you very happy and you felt lucky to have such a loving family. 

"Careful Lestat, your lover could be listening." said Armand, making everyone in the room laugh. Lestat laughed before looking at you, you blushed and laughed while hiding from him. He could sense you from across the room. He gave you the look which told you he was going to get you later for spying on him. you giggled. "You're so cute." you mouthed. making him chuckle. 

He gestured for you to come over, you giggled and joined him. "Ah there she is!" said Louis. You said hello to everyone and ended up speaking to each other for a while. After a few hours the others left and the next thing you knew you were lying in bed with Lestat at your side after "having a conversation" with one another. "I had no idea that the others adored me so much, feel so lucky to have a family like that. And I feel so lucky to have someone like you." you said.

"I love you Y/N." he said. 

"I love you too Lestat." you said. 

the two of you shared a quick kiss before falling asleep in each others arms.