Sexy Argument

"Don't think you're here because of Jesse, you wanna talk about last night? huh? You wanna tell me exactly what happened Lestat?" you said softly and demandingly, really getting upset with him at the moment. "I don't know what to say Y/N, what to do, or think." he said, getting a bit irritated himself. He grabbed you and slowly backed you into the wall, his lips just inches away from yours, his eyes looking at you up and down. taking in at how gorgeous you were to him. "All I know is right now.... I want to rip off your clothes and throw you onto my masters bed and kiss every inch of your body, and let every person...mortal or immortal hear you scream my name." he hissed. Even when he whispered he was so demanding, he didn't even have to raise his voice to tell you how he felt about you. He leaned closer, his lips almost touching your ear, whispering to you. "I will make you my princess even if they have to watch, and I swear if Jesse sees me doing this to you I will make her watch, show her just how much I want you and how I desire you more than her." You were shocked at what he said, it didn't matter if every blood drinker had to watch, seeing him like this was surprising, after all Lestat was unpredictable. 

"oh yeah? you want me that bad, then prove it brat prince! or is the prince of the vampires afraid to claim his princess? the one vampire out of all of the blood drinkers who had the audacity to do all of those things that caused chaos in this world, and did I mention the one vampire who made thousands upon thousands of mortal girls scream your name at a rock concert while you yelled at them with your songs." you hissed. Lestat really liked how demanding you were right now, and to him you sounded like a true princess, maybe even a queen. "you speak like a true queen, even better than a princess." he said before kissing your neck and then on the lips, he really wanted you now, he threw you onto the bed and crawled on top of you. He continued to kiss you and grind his body against yours, making you moan in pleasure. He was about to take off his shirt when your phone rang "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" playing headache by motionless in white. You had that song set as your ringtone for the longest time. He stopped kissing you, still on top of you. "I have to go." you said out of breath. Lestat got off of you and you checked your phone, you quickly texted the person back then set your phone down. You smirked. "What is it?" he asked. "Well it turns out someone needs me back at the Talamasca." you said. Lestat sighed. But got surprised when you sat on his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck, his arms around your waist. "but they can wait five minutes, or longer.." Lestat grinned devilishly and you laid him down. kissing him passionately. Making love to him until you had enough.