Playing the violin together

(Imagine Lestat playing his violin and he finds out you can play too) 

"Is that your violin?" you said pointing to his violin case. His violin was kept inside a black case which he kept in the living room. "Yes." he replied. 

    "Could you play something for me? please?" you asked. He blushed and looked away. "Oh, I'm not sure love, I have not played for some time." 

     "Please?" you asked. Giving him the puppy eyes. Which he could never say no to. "Oh alright." he chuckled, getting up to open the case. He took out his violin, along with the violin bow. He mounted it under his chin and took a deep breath before he began to play. You smiled knowing he could still play. you didn't recognize the song, but it sounded beautiful. 

     When the song ended you complimented on how good he was which made him smile. "Would you like to try love?" he offered. You knew how to play but came up with a way to surprise him. 

    "Sure." 

     you got up and his placed it under your chin, standing behind you and showing you how to hold the instrument, where to place your fingers, along with some other basics. He helped you play a couple notes before seeing that you could play them on your own. He did this a few times before he let you try it on your own. 

      You began playing and a look of surprise was shown on his face when you started playing a harder song. You knew how to play a song called shatter me by Lindsay Stirling which you played perfectly. He chuckled softly when he saw your playing face. It was the same as your guitar face when you played with him on stage during his rock shows. 

    "You play so well love." he said. All of a sudden, he appeared right behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Thank you darling." 

    "Where did you learn to play so well." 

    "I was in orchestra when I was in high school, and I may or may not have played concerts with Lindsay Stirling herself during her Artemis tour. Lestats eyes lit up like a kid when you revealed that secret of yours. He could not believe you played shows with the artist. 

    "I will tell you about that later, but for now, why don't we play together?" 

     you gave lestat his violin and ran to your room to grab yours, you came back and mounted your instrument under your chin. "Shall we?" 

    Lestat mounted his instrument under his chin and the two of you played together, trying to outdo each other's playing.