Recording a Song

Lestat enjoys watching you record music in his studio. Although he loves to record his own vocals in a song, he thinks there is nothing better than to hear you sing. Your voice is very beautiful and he pays attention to how your voice will change with every verse, rising up to hit a high note and then back down to a normal pitch, or holding a note perfectly for a certain amount of seconds. One day you and Lestat were in the studio recording covers. (which were for a cover album that you both decided to make together). 

  Lestat watched you while covering a song by flyleaf called "Set me on fire" 

(Y/N) (singing): 

"Open my eyes, I'm reaching for you."

"Set me on fire, Set me on fire"

"I'm burning inside, I'm waiting for you."

"Set me on fire, Set me on fire!" (holding the note for a few seconds) 

"Oh, Oh, Oh,"

"Set me on fire, set me on fire" 

"Oh, Oh, Oh" 

"Set me on fire, set me on fire!!" (holding the note for a few seconds) 

"Oh, Oh, oh!" 

Lestat was always pleased when you finished a song. He would always smile and laugh a bit. You did the same.  "That was awesome (Y/N)!" Lestat said as he clapped for you. You smiled and laughed. "Thank you!" you laughed. 

It was always a lot of fun recording songs in the studio with him.     

(-Sorry if it's a little short)