Performing a cover

You and Lestat were performing a concert in London, that night you decided to perform a cover. This song was Dissident Aggressor by Judas priest. It was known to be a tough song to sing live but you knew you could do it because you had a very strong voice. 

The music started and you appeared on stage, you began to raise your fist in the air which got the crowd going. They raised their fists in the air as the music played. You looked at Lestat who was on guitar, he nodded. You nodded and began to sing. 

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Grand Canyons 

Of Space and Time Universal

My Mind is subjected to all

Stab! Bawl! Punch! Crawl!

Hooks to my brain are well in

Stab! Bawl! Punch! Crawl!

I know what I am, I'm Berlin

Thorough cracked, blackened memories of unit dispersal 

I face the impregnable wall

Stab! Bawl! Punch! Crawl!

Hooks to my brain are well in

Stab! Bawl! Punch! Crawl!

I know what I am, I'm Berlin

( you stopped singing and Lestat performed the guitar solo for the song, the crowd went crazy! Once the solo ended he smiled and gave you a kiss before you returned to the mic to sing the rest of the song) 

Exploding, Reloading, this quest never ending

Until I give out my last breath

I'm stabbing and bawling! Punching and Crawling!

Hooks to my brain are well in

I'm stabbing and bawling! Punching and crawling! 

I know what I am, I'm Berlin 

yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!! 

The song ended and the crowd cheered, you smiled out of breath. Lestat smiled at you. You smiled back. You were proud of yourself that night, proud that you successfully performed one of the hardest songs to sing live.