Lestat listens to your music

You had gotten up to answer a phone call from work, while you were on the phone Lestat looked to see that you had music playing on your IPod. He was curious as to what you were listening to. He picked up the device and it lit up automatically. He saw what song you were listening to. It was Mz Hyde by Halestorm. (The song above) Lestat smirked and put on your headphones. He played the song and listened the the entire track. 

He was mesmerized by the lead singers voice, Lzzy Hale. She had an incredible voice and Lestat found himself becoming addicted to the band. He ended up listening to the entire album "the strange case of" and practically fell asleep to the music. Soon enough you got done wit the phone call and you came back into the room. You noticed Lestat was asleep on the couch listening to music off of your Ipod. You smiled and walked over to him. You kissed his forehead, causing him to wake up. He realized that he still had your headphones on, he took them off in embarassment. "I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to.." you cut him off with a kiss. "It's alright darling, I don't mind if you're curious about my music. after all it is very addicting." you said. Lestat chuckled. You looked to see what he was listening to and your eyes lit up when you noticed it was Halestorm. "Ah you like Halestorm I see." you said. Lestat nodded. "They are such a wonderful band, and that woman who sings..she is just incredible! What a voice she has!" he said. You giggled. "Yes, Lzzy Hale is very talented." you said. "Ah that's the name of the woman isn't it." you nodded. "You know Lestat, that's not the only album they have written..there is more of them." you said. Once you said that Lestat's eyes lit up. "Really?!" he said excitedly. "Yes, want to listen to them?" you asked. "Oh I would love that!" he said. You giggled. "Alright I'll play another one for you, but this time it has to be on my speaker and not my headphones. I want to listen too" you said. Lestat agreed. 

The rest of the day was spent introducing Lestat to more of Halestorms music. Which Lestat enjoyed very much. 

(FYI Halestorm is my favorite band of all time! I highly recommend them!)