Watching a movie together

You were at your house watching TV, sitting on your couch flipping through channels. you wanted to see if there were any good movies to watch. you kept flipping through until you saw sleepy hollow. you really liked that movie so you decided to watch it.

you spent the evening watching sleepy hollow and weren't paying attention to anything else. Suddenly, in the middle of the movie you felt a pair of lips kissing your neck. you tilted your head back, smiling, and giggling. knowing who it was. It was your boyfriend Lestat. "What are you watching darling? asked Lestat.

You met Lestat at your friends house during a party on the fourth of July and he took you home after watching the fireworks on the lake. It was surprising to him that you were very kind towards him. he really liked you and you were the one girl that he didn't want to harm. When he told you he was a vampire you weren't afraid. you knew he was a good person and that he wasn't a monster. Lestat was glad you weren't afraid and has been with you ever since. Now he lives with you at your house.

"Sleepy Hollow." you replied. He nodded and cuddled with you on the couch. You were watching it with him and he had a certain look on his face. This happened at the part when Ichabod crane met Katrina Van Tassel. That's when Lestat said "Ah, so this is based on the legend itself." you nodded. "Yes, this is based on the legend." you said. Lestat then said some things about the legend and other things about the town of sleepy hollow. "Yeah, and the soldier who's head was decapitated in battle came to be known as the headless horseman. all you would see was a man with no head riding his horse on the streets at night in search of its lost head and that Ichabod Crane was said to have been the victim of the headless horseman and was brought to the horseman's grave." you said to Lestat.

Lestat was impressed that you knew so much about the legend. you told him that you loved history. You had always loved it, especially old myths and legends. Lestat himself also mentioned he was interested in myth as well. you two had quite a lot in common.

You spent the rest of the night together watching the movie, which Lestat really liked. he enjoyed watching the movie. but what made it even better was that he got to watch it with you. With the girl he fell in love with and will always love for all eternity.