Your first kiss

Your first kiss with Lestat happened when he found you near the balcony at his mansion. You stood there looking at the view of L.A. 

You were alone for awhile until you heard Lestat's voice say

"What are you doing outside ma cheri? You'll catch a cold if you stay out here too long." he said. His voice startled you a little since you didn't know he was there until now. He stood next to you and looked at the same view you were looking at. 

"The city is so beautiful at night isn't it." you said finally. Lestat nodded. He noticed a look of concern on your face. "what's wrong (y/n)?" asked Lestat. You saw in his eyes that he was worried about you. you knew he wanted to know what it was that was bothering you. you sighed and finally had the courage to open up to him about your past. 

"Alright, I suppose it's time you knew why I'm like this." you said. Lestat nodded to show he was listening to you. 

"When I look at this city it reminds me of my mother in many ways. She loved Los Angeles as much as I did. but the one thing that it reminds me of was the day I lost her. She died when I was 11. She knew if she was going to die it would be right here in the city she loved, the place she grew up in." you paused. then continued to speak.  "I did live with my aunt for some time in San Francisco but I hated it. She would hit me and beat me up all because of her alcohol addiction. When I couldn't take it anymore I ran away. I set out in search of a new home. a new life far away from that pain." 

"When I met you, everything changed. I finally had someone to be with. It gave me the chance to start a new life where I could be happy and not have to live with all that pain." you said. 

"I'm sorry about your mother ma cheri, I know what it means to lose someone you love. just know that I will always be here for you. no matter what." said lestat. His words comforted you. and made you feel better. It was nice to have someone like Lestat. Someone who could listen to whatever you wanted to say. Ever since Lestat took you in you couldn't be happier. Over time you began to have feelings for him and you were afraid to tell him. 

"Thank you Lestat." you said with a smile. 

"Of course my love." he replied. you felt your heart skip a beat when he said that. Lestat held your hand in his and you looked up at him. at those gorgeous eyes of his. "There is something I wish to tell you too." He said. 

"I love you (y/n), I have loved you since we first met. everyday I can't keep my mind off of you, you're always on my mind and..." before he could say anything else you kissed his cheek. 

"I love you too Lestat." 

With that being said. your lips collided with his, giving each other a perfect and very passionate kiss.