First date

Your first date with Lestat was at the boardwalk.

You both walked hand in hand down the boardwalk. You saw all of the games and rides that were there and you were amazed by all of it. Your eyes caught the attention of a board walk game in which you had to break a glass bottle to win a prize. Lestat read your mind, knowing you wanted to play.

"Want to play that one?" He asked.

"Yes" you replied.

Lestat smiled and lead you over to the game. The boy running the game immediately noticed who lestat was and said the round was on him. (He knew lestat's music)

"Thank you." You said to the boy.

"You're welcome, alright let's see what you got." Said the boy.

You had 3 baseballs, and the goal was to break at least 1 bottle to win. You took the first one and threw it at the bottles. You missed. Then the next one and you hit one, breaking it.

"Winner!!" Said the boy. You laughed. Lestat smiled and laughed a little. The boy handed you your prize.

You smiled and thanked the boy before you and lestat left to play more boardwalk games

You smiled and thanked the boy before you and lestat left to play more boardwalk games. Lestat won a prize for you at one of them. You thought it was sweet of him.

Picture of the prize he won

You also got to go on a couple rides with him

You also got to go on a couple rides with him. Being the daredevils that you both were you rode rollercoasters and went on the drop rides. Both of you laughed the whole time.

After a long night at the boardwalk, lestat brought you home to your place.

"I had a lot of fun tonight lestat, thank you." You Said smiling at him.

"You're welcome (y/n). I had fun too." He said.

"Good night lestat." You Said.

"Good night ma Cheri" He said and kissed your cheek. You smiled and went inside your house closing the door behind you. You sighed happily. You enjoyed your first date with lestat.