Surprise Appearance

Imagine you are a famous rock star performing a concert in Death Valley, California. Little do you know, Lestat surprises you on stage while performing a cover of one of his songs. 

 It was a cool summer night in Death Valley, California. You are a famous rock star performing with your band (b/n). You decided to perform in Death Valley as part of your tour after the release of your new album (a/n).  You were very excited and the crowd was enormous! 3,000 people showed up to see you perform. All of them cheered for you as you sang on stage and shouted the lyrics back to you. You loved it when crowds like that would sing to you. 

During the last half of the concert you announced something to the crowd through your microphone "Alright Death Valley, before I begin this next song I wanted to ask you something. Has anyone heard of the vampire lestat?" you said to the crowd. The crowd cheered. you smiled knowing that they have. "Ah, I knew it. so in that case I thought I would cover a song for you. and pay tribute to the band. This is Slept so long." 

The crowd cheered once again and you began to sing. 

              "Walking, Waiting, alone without a care"

                "Hoping, hating, things that I can't bare"

                 "Did you think it's cool to walk right up" 

                   "To take my life and fuck it up! Well did you!" 

As you were singing, someone was watching from the left side of the stage, Hidden from the crowd and from your sight. It was Lestat. He was dressed in the same outfit he whore when he performed in Death Valley. 

He stood there watching you, holding a microphone in his hand

He stood there watching you, holding a microphone in his hand. He waited until he heard you sing. 

             "I See hell in your eyes!"

Lestat brought the microphone up to his lips and started singing the next verse of the song as he appeared on stage

                    "Taken, in by surprise!" 

The crowd went absolutely crazy! and you were in complete shock. You had no idea that Lestat was going to be there. Lestat laughed when he saw that look on your face. the two of you kept singing the rest of the song together on stage. 

After you finished the song, you gave Lestat a hug. He hugged you back. He had the biggest smile on his face while he hugged you. the two of you let go of each other and sang another song together. "Not meant for me." 

To finish off the concert you and Lestat sang "Here's to us" 

"Thank you Death Valley! and let's hear it for Lestat. who really surprised us tonight." you said through the microphone. Lestat smiled. 

"we love you all so much! Good night!" you said and then walked off the stage. With lestat following you.