Watching you dance

It was a beautiful evening in L.A. You were walking down the street to the dance studio that your friend owned. The Playground L.A.

you loved to dance, and always have since you were a kid. That night you wanted to go there and just practice the choreographed dances you learned. you learned them from your friend, who is a professional dance teacher (who is also quite famous) named Nicole Kirkland. you knew her very well and have had the opportunity to dance with her during classes. You always thought Nicole was the best dancer in the world.

As for your dancing, you were excellent! you could easily learn a dance. Although it did take a bit of time. you were a fast learner nonetheless.

You walked into the studio and turned on the lights.

once the lights were on, you connected your phone to the speakers

once the lights were on, you connected your phone to the speakers. you unlocked your phone opened your music app, and clicked on the playlist you made with all the songs you learned to dance to.

you did a quick warm up and then went over to your phone and played the songs. the first one was "Come over" by trey songz.

You matched each move perfectly just like Nicole had taught you. once the song finished you danced to the next song on your playlist. "Skin" by rihanna.

once again you did every move correctly, there wasn't one song that you couldn't dance to. you were just too good.

During the song, someone was watching you from the entrance to the studio. It was Lestat.

He leaned against the door frame and smiled while he watched you dance. he was amazed at how well you could dance. He watched you closely, noticing every move you did. He really liked it! when the song ended you saw him staring at you. you gasped. Then laughed a little.

"How long were you standing there?" you asked.

"Long enough to realize how well you can dance." said Lestat as he walked toward you.

You blushed a little. Then you said. "would you like me to dance for you again?" you asked Lestat.

Lestat smiled and nodded. "I would love to Mon cheri," he said with his french accent. this made you blush even more. "Alright" you said and walked over to your phone. you picked another song to dance to which was going to be the last one for the night.

The last one you picked was "Animal" by trey songz. this was your favorite song.

"ready?" you asked Lestat.

Lestat nodded. "go ahead (y/n)." Lestat stood there watching you as you danced.

once you finished you were slightly out of breath. Lestat clapped. "that was quite the performance." he said. you laughed and took a bow.

after a long night of dancing you walked home with Lestat. Walking hand in hand as you walked together back to your apartment.