Tiktok videos

Imagine shooting a TikTok video with Lestat 😉

You were lying in bed by yourself scrolling through TikTok videos. Kinda bored to say the least. But that didn't last long, as an idea came to your mind. You smirked at your clever idea. You turned the camera on and started filming a TikTok. The camera showing the front door to yours and his room, which was wide open, revealing the hallway. You called out to him "Lestat?" You called. "Yes cherie?" He answered. "The faster you get here the more kisses you'll get" you said. You thought it didn't work at first but then all of a sudden he ran into the room and got on top of you. You giggled as he left kisses on your cheek and neck. "Lestat!" You laughed. "You got it on camera didn't you?" He teased. You laughed a bit harder "yes." You laughed. Already cracking up. "Here I'll show you the video" you said. You tried to get up but Lestat pinned you to the bed. "Not until I get my kiss." He teased. You laughed and kissed him. Which he gladly accepted. He pulled away after a few minutes and got off of you, you sat up and he sat up next to you. The two of you watched the video you shot and it made you both laugh. "God I love you y/n." He said. You giggled. "I love you too Lestat." And you sealed it with a kiss before watching more videos together.