I remember you

Imagine returning to Lestat after years had passed and you haven't seen him in so long. 

       You walked down the streets of Los Angeles late at night, making your way to Lestats mansion. Its been a long time since you've seen him and you were nervous. Afraid he wouldn't remember you or know who you are. You clutched his journal to your chest as you approached the gate to the mansion. You felt your heart pounding rapidly inside your chest. Deciding whether or not this was a good idea. You sighed. "I really want to see him again, I can't stay away any longer." you whispered to yourself. You took a deep breath and pushed the gate open. Then closed it behind you. "Here it goes." you said and began to walk inside. You entered the mansion and stood there inside the foyer of the mansion. Looking at everything in the room. It was still the same, nothing had changed since you left. Your eyes darted to a picture frame, inside the frame was a picture of you, Lestat, and the rest of the band. With the crowd in the background. You smiled at the memory of that Concert in Death Valley, California. Remembering how much fun it was. As you set the picture down you heard footsteps coming from another room. "Lestat?" you whispered. You walked towards the hallway and repeated the same words again "Lestat?" you said a little louder. You walked down the hallway towards his room. As you approached his room you could hear rock music playing in the distance. It took you a moment to realize that it was your song that was playing, he would always play it when he was alone or when he was with you. 

 I don't know who I am anymore

Not once in life have I been real

but I've never felt this close before

I've been looking in your window

I've been dressing in your clothes 

I've been walking dead, watching you

Long enough to know I can't go on 

You smiled. You remembered that song, you had written it before you left. It reminded you of how much you love Lestat and how close you both had become. The song ended and Lestat turned off the radio. He sighed at first but then he could sense something in the room with him. His eyes darted to you and his eyes widened. He looked as if he was seeing you for the first time. You walked closer to Lestat, he stood there staring at you. "Do you remember me?" you asked him softly as he continued to stare into your eyes. 

Lestat smiled and took your hand in his. "Of course I remember you...how could I forget." said lestat as he fought back tears. You were also fighting back tears. You both embraced in a tight hug and then pulled away for a kiss. The kiss felt like it lasted forever. you both pulled away and rested your head against his. "I missed you my love." said lestat. 

"I missed you too." you said. 

You both stood there in silence as you held each other in a gentle hug, swinging slowly back and forth. "I love you (y/n)" said Lestat. 

"I love you too Lestat."