Making him laugh

You and Lestat were traveling to the city to see a Broadway show, you and him sat in the backseat of his black limo. His arm around you and you snuggling up against him. playing rock music as you drove down the highway. Every now and then singing one of the songs that came on. Lestat always gave you that smirk of his when he heard you sing, but what really got him smiling devilishly was when you screamed or growled the lyrics. You were excellent at doing a vocal fry, false chord, or just belting it out. At the moment you were roaring the lyrics to a metal song by Arch Enemy called blood in the water. (the song above) 

"WERE ALL RUNNING SCAAAAAAARED!!!!" you roared. Lestat grinned devilishly. "That's my girl." he growled. You chuckled and kissed him. He pulled away and roared the rest of the song with you. You were both having fun on your way to the city. The next song the two of you sang was Feed the Wolf by Breaking Benjamin. 

Lestat loved that song! and you had to admit his voice was perfect for the song. And so was yours. After a while you turned the music off and just relaxed as the limo drove you two further into the city. "Ah New York is so awesome! traffic can be a bitch sometimes though." you laughed. Lestat chuckled. "You're right about that." he replied. "It reminds me of the time when I scared a group of girls when I was in High School. God it was hysterical!" you giggled. "How did that happen?" he asked. "You wanna hear the story?" you asked. He nodded. "I'd love to hear it." he replied. "Oh my god this is gonna be good." you laughed. then both of you ended up laughing at the same time. "Alright, it all started when I was on the bus going home." you started. 

(Flashback) 

A group of freshman girls sat in a seat on the bus across from you, they were talking amongst themselves and giggling with one another. You on the other hand were just relaxing in your seat staring out the window as the bus drove you home, your headphones blasting heavy rock music. You tapped your finger and nodded slightly to the beat of the music. You had a great song playing at the moment and you found yourself getting lost in it. 

Suddenly one of the girls got one of their friends attention, pointing to you and whispering something in her ear. The both of them laughed while the third girl told them not to bother you cause you seemed scary to her. You had black headphones on, dressed in black leather clothes, black eyeliner, red lips, and lots of jewelry. You had chain necklaces on and silver rings on each hand. The girl rolled her eyes at her and moved to where you were sitting. The second girl giggling to herself. She tapped your shoulder, but you didn't move. you knew she was there out of the corner of your eye. You wanted nothing to do with the popular and trending girls of the era. She did it again and definitely got your attention. You took one side of the headphones and moved it aside on your head. The other side still on. 

"What do you want?" you asked. your voice was surprisingly deep. You had a rockstar's voice after all. "What are you listening to?" she asked. making her other friend laugh. "Nothing you'd be able to handle." you said looking away. "Oh come on I bet I could, now what's the song?" she asked. You smirked slightly as an idea came to your mind. "Blonde Girls all look the same" by the butcher babies." you replied. The girl almost laughed. "Can I listen?" she asked. Obviously trying not to laugh. "Alright." you said handing her the headphones. She put them on and you played the song. 

The girl seemed to be laughing for a moment as she heard the guitar riff, but then her face turned to horror when she heard Heidi the butcher (one of the vocalists) scream "YOURE SUCH A SLUT!!!!" the girl gasped and quickly took off the headphones, she gave them to you and went back to her seat. You laughed devilishly to yourself. The girl was being comforted by her friends as she tried to calm down from you scaring her. To her it was the scariest thing she had ever heard, but to you it was hilarious. 

(End of Flashback) 

You finished telling the story to Lestat, which left the two of you laughing hysterically. "That's great!" he laughed. You laughed as well. "She didn't come near me ever again that's for sure, and word spread across the school that I was a metal head. I didn't care. if anyone gave me hell I'd tell them to go fuck themselves. what did I care, metal music makes me happy and it always will." you said. Lestat smirked at you. "God I love you." he said. You giggled. "The hell you do." you said. Lestat laughed and kissed you. which you gladly accepted. 

Soon enough you arrived at the theater with Lestat, the two of you got out of the limo and went inside. ready for a great night.