His birthday

It was November 7th, you smiled knowing what day it was. Today was your boyfriends birthday! Lestat was now 262 years old. But will always remain a 21 year old in mortal years. You woke up before he did and rolled over to face him, you smiled at his sleeping form. He seemed so peaceful and happy. You smirked and started leaving kisses on his cheek, his eyes fluttered open and he returned the kiss. Caressing your cheek lovingly. "Good morning my love." He said in his morning voice. "Good morning darling, happy birthday." You said. Lestat smiled. "Ah thank you." He chuckled before giving you another quick kiss. He noticed a smirk on your face, he laughed "what are you looking at me like that for?" He laughed. You giggled. "I have something for you." You said. "Really? What is it?" He asked excitedly. You grabbed your phone and unlocked it. He was confused as to what you were doing but he smiled when he saw it was a video. And not just any video, it was a video from all the fans! "Awww they made a video for me!" He smiled sitting up. You sat up as well and watched it with him.

It was a video of all the fans singing and wishing Lestat a happy birthday, rock n roll style. 🤘🤘 he laughed the whole time, he thought it was so cool. "Awww thank you!" He said. He was going to be spoiled that day for sure.

The rest of the day was spent thanking the fans for the wishes and going live on Instagram with all the fans. After that you and him went out for drinks and a movie. Lestat really enjoyed it and it was even better that you were there with him.

That night you and him came home drunk, he was so drunk that he pushed you down onto the bed and made love to you until he couldn't do it anymore.