When you can't sleep

It was a stormy night, you were spending the night with Lestat at his mansion in Los Angeles. You laid in your bed alone, the room was dark, and the lightning flashed through the windows. Lighting up the dark room. The wind howled and the rain came down in sheets.

You tried to ignore the terrible storm, but you couldn't. making it difficult for you to sleep. You tossed and turned. when you couldn't take it anymore you sat up in bed, staring at the windows. the lightning flashed twice and you heard a loud clap of thunder. this frightened you.

The storm was bad that night and you were scared that it wouldn't pass, although it was going to end soon. Suddenly, there was a clap of thunder which was even louder than before. You gasped. your heart pounded in your chest. you sighed. "When will this storm end" you whispered to yourself.

Before you could try to go back to sleep you heard someone knock gently on the door to your room. you looked towards the door and saw Lestat. Standing there in the doorway. "I'm sorry to wake you cherie, I just wanted to see if you were alright." said Lestat.

"You didn't wake me Lestat, I...I can't sleep." I said. Lestat walked towards you and sat next to you on the bed. "Is it the storm?" he asked. You nodded. "Don't worry cherie, the storm will pass. now, try and get some sleep." said Lestat. before he could walk away you stopped him.

"Lestat?" you said.

Lestat stopped and turned around to face you.

"Yes?" he answered.

"Will you stay with me? Please?" you asked.

Lestat smiled and nodded. "Of course." he said.

Lestat walked back towards you and crawled slowly into bed with you, lifting the covers up to get under. He wrapped his arms around you and you
cuddled with him. His hands were ice cold but you didn't mind it. You felt safe in his arms, now that he was there you weren't afraid of the storm.

you got very comfortable and slowly fell asleep in Lestats arms. "I love you Lestat." you said while falling asleep. Lestat smiled. "I love you too (y/n), I will always be with you my queen." said Lestat. He leaned down and kissed your forehead. He spent the rest of the night with you, holding you as you slept in his arms.