how you met lestat

You were hanging out with a group of friends at a bar in New York. Spending the night talking with your friends and having a couple drinks here and there. A few moments later one of the guys working at the bar announced that tonight was an open-mic night. Anyone was welcomed to come up on stage and sing.

On the stage was the bar band with their instruments already there. The band consisted of a bass guitar player, keyboard player, drummer, and electric guitar player. You were anxious to get up there and sing on the stage. you loved to sing, since it was the only thing that you were practically good at. You decided to go up to the stage and sing. Your friends cheered, "yeah (Y/N), get up there! woo!" cheered one of your friends.

One of the band members asked what song you wanted to sing, you replied with "Going under by Evanescence ." you said to one of the band members. the man nodded and told you to begin whenever you were ready. you smiled and went up to the mic. You told the man that was on the drums that you were ready. he nodded and the band began to play the song. You sang the song in front of everyone, including your friends at the bar.

After you finished the song, the crowd at the bar went wild. You could tell that everyone loved it.

What you didn't know was that someone was secretly watching you from one of the tables in the corner of the bar. He was a young man with wavy brown hair that almost touched his shoulders, brown eyes, pale skin, and dressed in black leather clothes. You didn't notice him on stage because he was hidden from your sight.

Later that evening, you decided to go back to your apartment. Your friends ended up staying at the bar a little longer to have a couple more drinks. which you were fine with. you left the bar and began to walk to your apartment which wasn't far from the bar. As you walked down the dark alleyways of the city you felt a breeze rush past you; then you heard a voice from behind you say "that was quite the performance." said the voice. the voice startled you a little bit. you turned around and you were shocked to see someone standing there. The man you saw was the one that saw you at the bar. He was really handsome! you thought to yourself. The man was 6 feet tall, with brown eyes, wavy brown hair that was almost shoulder length, and pale skin. he was dressed in a black leather jacket, black leather jeans, and black shoes.

"You heard me sing?" You asked the man.

"Yes." He replied. "And I have never heard someone sing like that before, Someone with that sort of talent could be famous."  He replied. Making you blush.

Before you could say anything else the man introduced himself.

"Ah, forgive me. My name is Lestat De Lioncourt." Said the man.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n)" you replied.

"What a beautiful name, it is a pleasure to meet you (y/n)." said Lestat. 

Before you could extend your arm to shake his hand he was gone.