Sleeping with him

(There is smut is this imagine, just a heads up)

It was late in the evening, you were at Lestat's house playing video games. You were playing Diablo 3, which was yours (and Lestat's) favorite video game. He always loved hanging out with you and teasing you until you were red in the face. That night as you were playing your game, you felt a pair of lips on your neck, kissing you passionately. You smiled and leaned back giggling. knowing who it was. "Hello Lestat." you said. "Hello my love." said Lestat. His eyes darted to the TV. He smirked. "Playing Diablo 3 without me, such a naughty girl." he teased. you smirked. "Am I in trouble love?" you teased. "Yes, very much so." Lestat teased. "Well, how can I make up for it?" you asked. Teasing him again. Lestat smirked. "I believe I know how." he said with a smirk.

The next thing you knew you were in Lestat's bedroom. Lestat laid you down on his bed as if you were his princess. He traced your throat with his fingertips, feeling your pulse beating vigorously against the soft warm skin that he loved to touch. You suddenly felt nervous, you haven't done this before and you were nervous about the intercourse hurting. He noticed your worried expression. "Something wrong my love?" Lestat asked. "I'm nervous Lestat, I've never done this before." you chewed your lip, watching a smirk appear on his face and his hand thoughtfully traced the curves of your breasts. "Don't worry Cherie, I will take good care of you." Lestat pressed a kiss against your lips, kissing you passionately and using his tongue to seduce your senses and send your head spinning wildly. This went on for awhile, in the middle of the kiss you let Lestat get fully on top of you. You panted softly and slipped your shirt over your head and snapped your bra off revealing your breasts to Lestat for the first time.

"Y/N, you're more beautiful than any sculpture I've ever seen." Lestat marveled out loud, taking one of your breasts in his hand and squeezing it gently while drawing his face near and wrapping his lips around the tip of your other breast. You moaned out loud and rain your fingers in his hair, tangling them and feeling waves of pleasure run through your body. A slight smirk played on his face as he sucked your breast, listening to your desperate moans. Lestat moved to give your other breast attention and your hand gripped his leather jacket tightly. "Hmm." you moaned again as Lestat began to kiss your neck passionately, slowly making his way to your chest. When he hit your sweet spot you moaned his name. "Lestat..." you breathed. Lestat took his leather jacket off and his shirt. Revealing his marble like chest. You removed the rest of your clothes except for your bra and underwear. Lestat took off his leather jeans and belt, leaving his boxers on. You spread your legs wide open and he crawled slowly back on top of you. He continued to kiss you passionately and slowly grinding his body against yours.

He moved down again, lowering himself until he reached your inner thighs. He caressed the flesh of your thighs and kissed them passionately. He grinned mischievously and ran his tongue along the outer folds of your cunt, rubbing the organ against the outer edges and teasing you until you were bucking your hips and whining for more contact. Again and again he licked your clit, building you up to your orgasm with every second. You moaned and gripped the sheets, unprepared for a finger to be slipped inside your wet tight cunt, thrusting in time with the oral stimulation you were receiving. Another finger pushed into you and they both went deep inside you, curling and hitting a certain spot that sent you screaming his name through your climax "Lestat!!!....Ah!!" you breathed.

Lestat allowed you to catch your breath. Your eyes were filled with lust. "Take me Lestat." you said. your voice hoarse with lust. "Are you sure Y/N?" asked Lestat. You spread your legs further apart and sat up slightly. "Do it...Let me have you." you said with lust in your voice. Lestat grinned devilishly. "As you wish my love." said Lestat. He removed his boxers and you slipped your underwear off. He hovered over you. "Tell me to stop if you need me to, mon cherie." Lestat hovered over you and slowly pushed into you. You hissed, feeling a slight pinch and stinging sensation. You almost moaned. Lestat thrusted slowly and then stopped. "Keep going.."

Lestat kept thrusting slowly and listened to when you told him to stop or keep going. your hips moved in sync with his thrusts and you both kissed each other passionately as the sensation kept going. Lestat kissed your neck, gliding his fangs against your neck and hit your sweet spot again "yeah...yeah...Ah...Lestat...Ah." you moaned. When Lestat wasn't expecting it you flipped him over and you were on top. "My turn." you growled. Lestat almost laughed. He liked that you were in control. You slowly thrusted into him and your lips moved in sync with his. You managed to find his sweet spot on his chest which sent waves of pleasure through him. "Y/N..ah.." he moaned. You broke the kiss and Lestat flipped you over so he could whisper to you "I love you, Y/N"

"Fuck, I love you!" you yelped in surprise at the feeling of his hand sneak down between you and him, rubbing circles on your clit in time with his rhythm, sending your body into spasms around his cock and leaving you breathlessly gasping his name and awash with pleasure. He stayed inside you for several minutes before pulling out of you. "You are perfect, Y/N! and you are mine now." Lestat purred, getting back into bed with you.

You rested your head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Lestat pulled the covers over you and him. He wrapped his arms around you. "That was amazing." you murmured softly. Lestat smiled. "Next time, I won't play Diablo 3 without you." you said. Lestat chuckled. "But you might break that rule again." said Lestat. You laughed. "I think I already have." you said with a yawn. "And I may do it again, just to be sure." Lestat laughed. "That's my girl." said Lestat. He kissed your forehead and you both fell asleep in each others arms.