Nightmare

This is a nightmare that Lestat had of you.

He watched as Queen Akasha held you by the neck, tilting it to the side. Her eyes were red like fire as she stared at the viens in your neck. She was hungry and did not want to wait any longer, she had to satisfy her thirst. Lestat struggled to break the chains that held him but it was no use. He wasn't strong enough to break them. He begged Akasha to let you go. "Akasha Please! Don't touch her!" he pleaded. You were on your knees with tears coming down your face.

Soon enough Akasha bared her fangs and Lestat watched as she drained you completely. Drinking every last drop of blood inside of you. Lestat screamed with tears in his eyes. "NOOOO!!!"

Lestat jolted out of his nightmare. He nearly screamed as he sat up in terror. "Y/N!" You woke up startled. "Lestat?! What's Wrong?!" you said. Lestat held his face in his hands. He sighed. He was almost to the point of crying. you held him close to you and stroked his hair with your hand. "Shh..Lestat it's ok, I'm right here...It was just a dream." you said comforting him. "Come on, go back to sleep." you said.

Lestat nodded and laid down with you. He felt better now that he knew he was safe and you were still there with him.