When he can't sleep

Lestat tossed and turned inside his coffin, unable to fall asleep. He couldn't stop thinking about the warning. The warning that Akasha had given to him. Her voice played over and over in his mind. "Join me or your mortal lover dies!" said the voice of Akasha. Lestat groaned. "Leave me alone Akasha, leave me and my girlfriend alone" Lestat whispered as he sat up and placed his head in his hands. He sighed. Lestat didn't want the queen of the damned to harm anyone including you. Suddenly he heard footsteps coming from the hall outside his room. He could sense someone was there. Lestat looked to see you standing there. He was surprised. 

"Hey, are you ok?" you asked. Lestat sighed and shook his head. You came closer to him, standing next to the coffin. "What's wrong Lestat?" you asked. Lestat looked into your eyes for a moment and then looked down sadly. he sighed and then he spoke. "I just...I just can't stop thinking about what Akasha said. I can hear her voice in my head, saying the same words over and over again. He paused. and then continued. "I will not let her take you from me, and I will not join her." said Lestat. Fighting back tears. you took his hand in yours and said for him to look at you. He listened and looked into your (E/C) eyes. "She will not take me away from you, I won't let her. I will fight her if I have to...Lestat I know what she is capable of. I know she is stronger than I am and I'm just a mortal. Just know that I will do whatever it takes to keep you here with me." Lestat smiled slightly. "You are very brave my love." said Lestat. You smiled. "would you like me to stay with you?" you asked. Lestat nodded. "Come here." he said. Lestat reached his arms out and gently pulled you to him. You laid down next to him in his coffin. Your head rested on his chest and he held you close. His arms wrapped around you. "I love you (Y/N)" said Lestat as he looked at you. "I love you too Lestat." you said and placed a kiss on his lips. He gently kissed you back then fell asleep with you in his arms. 

Lestat felt safe with you in his arms. And he was glad you were there for him when he needed it most.