4. Hotel Room

20 June 2014.

-Hayes

We landed, about 35 minutes ago and now we're all waiting for our luggage. This shit is long.

"I can't fucking find my luggage, damn it," Sammy swears because the luggage spin hasn't passed his bag yet, and he's tired.

I guess we're all tired, I mean 4 hours in a plane, doing nothing, you kind of get tired. I zoned out after I caught my bag from the spinner. "Finally," I mutter under my breath. Everyone got their bags and we were now heading towards the taxi vans.

I think Nash and Johnson were sleepwalking cause they had their eyes close, and they were groaning, typical Nash.

The first van was Sammy, Nash, Kenny, Johnson, Matt, and Taylor. The second van was Sara, Gilinsky, Shawn, Cameron and I. Sara got in first followed by Gilinsky, they talked a lot on the plane when they weren't drooling on each other from their naps.

The ride to the hotel wasn't that long but Sara was out like a light, she looked so peaceful. The boys got out and I didn't want to wake Sara so I asked one of the boys to carry her. Cam was half asleep so that was a no. All the boys were tired but one was willing to do it. I'd do it but I'm not really strong enough to lift Sara, even if she weighs like a feather.

"I'll do it, come on Sara." Gilinsky picked my cousin up the bridal way and walk up to the counter lobby. "Hi, we have six rooms reserved for the Magcon tour."

-Gilinsky

I walk in front of the lobby counter and asked about our rooms. "Hi, we have six rooms reserved for the Magcon tour."

The lady smiles at all of the tired faces and hands me the keys, the boys took them and decided on roommates. Sara was going to be alone in her room since she's the only girl, right now.

"Johnson," I said and he takes our key, while I take her key. "I'll meet you in the room."

"305. 306. 307. Bingo." I unlock her door and carefully place her on the bed with a warm blanket on her body, I took off her boots and threw them at the edge of her bed. I close the lights and walk out to the next door. 309.

"Jack, I'm here," I said as I walk in, I found Johnson face down on the bed with open arms. I laugh and got undress but kept my boxers and got in bed. I scroll down my twitter feed and saw that Sara mentioned me 3 hours ago.

@saragrier: I think we drooled on eachother... @jackgilinsky

I laugh and reply for her to see tomorrow morning.

@jackgilinsky: I think so too... @saragrier

I plug my phone into the wall, and slowly drift to sleep with one thing on my mind, which was Sara. She's fun, beautiful and hilarious as fuck. I can't wait to start the tour with her, and the boys, it's going to be an amazing journey.