32. Studio x Times

3 July 2014

-Sammy

"Come on girl! Move that ass of yours and go change we're leaving in a couple of minutes!" I push Sara up her room, and she groans.

"Fine! Is there any dress code, I should respect?" She laughs and shuts the door.

"Yo man, I started writing this new song, you need to do your part though. And, we'll remix it at the studio which we need to leave at."

As Skate gives me his part, Sara comes down wearing some denim shorts, a tank top, and some Vans.  "Too much?"

"No, let's go. You're driving." She nods, "go in the car I'll be there." She leaves to go in the backyard, where the boys were. I see her hug Jack and kiss his lips before hopping back towards us.

"DollFace, you had the keys we can't go in the car when it's lock."
She smiles and shrugs.

"Yoo freshlee! This is Sara Grier, Nash's cousin. She's the best gal you can find around here, and look at her." Skate introduces her, and she shakes her head blushing.

"I can see she is very gorgeous, you sing pretty green eyes?" I came in then.

"Sings? Dude, her voice is just so fucking perfect, you should let her record sometime!"

"Oh I will, why don't you visit the studio while the boys and I are getting ready to record their song?" Sara smiles and nods, taking a water bottle with her.

I watch her leave the room along with Nate, "who's the lucky guy that is dating her?"

"Not one of us, Gilinsky is." Nate rapidly answers, "but we're all so close, living together and shit."

"Alright, well let's get Skate ready then, Sammy. I know you're not done the part, but we'll work on that."

-Sara

Holyshit, there is some pretty cool artist who worked here. Adele, Usher, Britney Spears.. big hits.

I was walking down a hall when I heard some music, I started peeking through a window when I heard a voice. "It's a new project."

Justin! "Justin, oh my God, how have you been?" I ask excitedly to see my old pal.

"I'm great, wow look at you. You've changed since I last saw you, which is at my 16th birthday!" He laughs realizing it's been a long time, now he's 20 and I'm going on my 18th.

"It's been a long time Justin, I miss hanging out with you. I met your artist-Madison?"

"Oh her, yeah I sign people and make them accomplish their dreams." I smile and played with my now sweaty hands. "I remember you used to always play with your hands when you were nervous."

I laugh, "yeah, well I'm turning 18 tomorrow and I don't know why I'm so nervous about it. Plus, I have a prom to think of and oh teenage life."

"4th of July eh, I have to go but can I call you? I miss you too, and say hi to the guys!" He hugs me tight, and I smile into his chest. Biebs.

"Why are you all sitting there?" I ask once I enter Sammy and Skate's booth.

"Sammy has a block, he can't find a verse. And, it's the last one we need, check it out."

"Ain't Nothin' to a King, nah nah," I  wrote something down real quick on the paper. "Shoutout to the fans, they'll never understand that they're the reason for who I am, ain't nothin' a king.."

I showed them the verse and they look at me stunned. "You DollFace has some true talent."

"Shit-this is so good. Thanks, roomie." Sammy thanked me after we listened to the whole finished song. Minutes after, my phone buzzed.

Biebs: I just wanted to see if you had the same number haha look out the window.

He laughs and waves, I wave back and nod showing my phone to him.

"You know Justin?" I nod to Skate's question, "you know Kylie? Selena?" I nod again, "well damn."

We were driving back to the house,  having small talks about our life. They were talking about the song they were going to perform at the show. I smile knowing that these boys are my family and friends, and were living under the same roof.

"We're home!"

"Babygirl, missed you so much!" Jack engulf me in a wet hug and a chilly kiss. He was in the pool, okay. "Missed you too babe."

"Sara, Noah is going to prom with Bianca!" Bethany told me as soon as I cross the basketball field.

"Finally!" I look at the boys playing, noticing Noah was there. What the hell?

"Noah James- come here, homeboy!" I ran to him and hug the shit out of his living life. I missed him so fucking much. Without the other guys, in my life, Noah would totally be my best friend.

"I met your boyfriend homegirl." He said through the hug and I couldn't help but smile. "I like him, he better be good to you or else I'm going to kick his ass."