7. Orlando, Florida.

21 June 2014.

-Cameron

"Holy shit, it starts in 3 minutes, boys," I shouted with excitement.

"Look how many people there are," Kenny said and look behind the curtain.

"Boys and girls you're on."

I took my mic followed by the boys and our two beautiful girl-friends and got on stage.

"What's up Orlando!" Sammy yelled, and the fans screamed at the top of their lungs.

"How about we start with a couple of songs?" Shawn asks we got our reply by screaming fans.

"Damn girl, don't you think it's getting wild like wildlife!" Gilinsky said and put his arm around Sara.

The Jack & Jack started singing Wild Life, while I talked to Sara and Matt.

We got call back on stage and Shawn was sitting on a bench with his guitar, I know what he's going to sing.

"Baby, this song is for you." Shawn winked at me and started singing.

Everyone laughed, and I joined in. After a couple of songs, it was finally time for some questions.

Everyone sat on benches, and turn after turn we picked the people to ask questions.

"Taylor, on a first date what color bandana should I wear?"

"Red, for love." Taylor winked, and now it was Sara's turn.

"Sara, if you'd had a getaway ticket, with who between the boys would you go with. Except for your cousins."

"That's a good question, I think I'd go with Jack, but I'm not saying which." She sends a warm smile to the fan.

-Johnson

Sara's answer was so smart. But I think it's clear that it would be Gilinsky, I mean they've been growing close lately.

"Johnson, are we going to have new music?" I smile at the question.

"Yes, Jack and I were collaborating with Skate on a new song and video."

"Alright, guys it's time for the meet & greet. So to all the girls who will not be there well, we're going to take a selfie and you can find it on the website." I got the GoPro ready and snapped a selfie.

We walk off stage to the boards.

"Great answer out there." I walk beside Sara as I hit her playfully and she winks.

There was a lot of boards so we just walk over to one and the other boys went their way. Jack and I always go together.

"Hi, can I get a picture with Jack G and then both of you?" The first girl asks, and I, of course, agreed.

I don't really care, because I know there's Johnson girls around here.

"Thank you, love you both."

After an hour of meeting and taking pictures with incredible fans, we finally decided to go eat somewhere.

"So? How was your first day?" Sammy asked Sara as she pokes her food with tired green eyes.

"It was awesome, with you guys. I couldn't ask more."

"The questions were fun to answer right Sara?" Mahogany asks and nudges her arm, which caused Sara to laugh.

"Yeah, they were."

"Everybody should go to sleep, we're going to Dallas tomorrow," Shawn said and no one argued we were all so tired.

We did our bro handshakes and I hugged both of the girls. Gilinsky kissed Sara's cheek and hugged Mahogany.

I decided to tweet something first.

@JackJackJohnson: What a night! First day accomplish thank you so much #Orlando.