40. Unforgettable

7 July 2014

-Sara

I woke up in his arms, tight around my waist. I turn to his face and look at him. "You're staring."

"I'm gazing," I correct him.

"It's creepy."

"It's romantic," I correct him again. He laughs and opens his two eyes. Jack kisses my cheek, my chin, my nose, then my forehead. I laugh and snuggle closer to his chest. "I missed you."

"I missed you more." 

I grab his grey sweats and put them on, with my blue tank top. He stands up already wearing his black shorts. I suddenly become hungry as I smell the food downstairs. 

"Good morning you two. Did you make up for lost time?" I push Johnson and shake my head, laughing. "I hope you still have energy because we are going to the beach all day. There's supposed to be massive waves. And, I need some tan man, I look like Snow White."

"No, you don't," I tell him, he smiles up his eyes lighting up like a child. "You're paler."

"You missy are not funny," I start laughing with the others but agreed to go to the beach. I do need a little bit of sun. 

"HURRY! I DON'T WANT TO MISS THEM!" I heard my cousin yell. 

"Nash, you won't miss them! But, I'm coming I'm coming. I just needed to see if I have everything." I lock the door behind me and run in my Jeep. We went to the main beach so it wasn't that far away. 

I could feel the sudden change of temperature under my feet, from the pavement to the hot sand. Jack realizes and caught me bridal way running towards the water. The gang was behind with their boards and chairs. I laugh fighting my way out of his grip. He jumps in the water, and let me go then. I go back to the surface and splash him with water. We start a war, the biggest water fight I have ever lived. I made him choke out some water, oops. 

I look at my boyfriend and friends in the water as I tan with Bethany. She's happy, and I love seeing her that way. 

"Sara?"

"Mhm?"

"Why? Why did you go back to him?" 

I was honestly waiting for this question, I just didn't know when it would of come and from who. Hearing it coming from Beth's mouth surprises me, but I was ready to answer her. 

"Jack is my half, I always knew something was missing and it was him. I love him with everything I have. This love consumes me and I love it." I wave back at Jack from the beach. 

"Let's just say that Jack Finnegan Gilinsky is unforgettable."

Author's Note: BOOK OFFICIALLY COMPLETED

PS- SMALL STELENA SCENE.