Chapter 11 Part 2

Me and my friends were all at the dojo watching a sparring demonstration between Mr. Krease and Sensei Lawrence. It was a great day to be in a dojo. I was finally able to get the stupid sling off my arm and finally able to get it into a brace. The bad thing about it is now I officially can't drive my bike. They were going back and forth until Krease put sensei in the headlock. "Okay pay attention, he's got my neck I got his elbow if I try to break out..." "I dig in and put them to sleep," Krease said. "If I go for his ribs..." He said while demonstrating. "He completely exposes his chest," Krease said while bringing his leg up to sensei's chest. They got back into their original positions before looking around the room. "Two different decisions, what do you do," Sensei asked. I slowly raised my hand I looked around the room to see I was the only one. "Wolf" sensei said. "Kick his leg in" I answered. He smiled at me before kicking Kreases leg in making them both fall to the ground. "You damn the consequences and power forward," Sensei said standing back to his feet. "You make it, then nobody wins by doing nothing," he said. "You make a choice, you make a move, you go all-in," sensei said.

Time-skip-------------------------------------------

After practice, everybody wanted to chill out at the local restaurant. Everybody was having a good time smiling and laughing even Tory was smiling throwing ice cubes at Miguel. I was eating some fries at a table by myself when Hawk approached me. "Hey man are you trying to go to the mall with us today," hawk asked. "sure what's the occasion," I said laughing a bit. "Nothing just need your help with something and then maybe we can watch a movie chill out my house," he said smiling. "Ok then yes," I said leaning back on my chair. Hawk brought seven other people with them before we are loaded into some cars. When we all got there we all had it straight for the comic book section. we walked around a few aisles for a little bit until we saw a Dimitri flipping through pages of a comic book. I smiled at him and was about to say hi when Hawk put his hand in front of me stopping me. "Dude," I said. "Still can't wait to read that new issue huh," Hawk said."nice hair what is this your red hulk face," Dimitri said in a calm tone. "I saw your Yelp review, take it down," he said. angrily. "yo Hawk calm down man it's just a joke with you people make them all the time," I said. "Yes and it will ruin my journalistic integrity, look I'm sorry but someone had to say something and besides taking it down could hurt my yelp elite status," he said.

As soon as he finishes his sentence Hawk pushed him against a comic book stand making all of them fall to the ground. I jump straight into action by getting in between the two. "hey I don't know how y'all two got this bad blood but it's not going down like this" I said. "You need to pick a side are you Cobra Kai or Miyagi-Do" hawk said. I just stood there and blinked a couple of times shocked that he would even let those words come out of his mouth. "I'm on my friend's side and I always will be on my friend's side you don't let dojos come between your friends," I said. "You think I'm afraid of you I know who you really are Eli so why don't you rock steady and beat bop just leave me alone, " Dimitri said. I see went to turn around and leave two more people showed up right behind him. "all right look you promise me fun right this is not fun and this isn't some funny prank we're friends" I said angrily. "Great so this is what it's come to gang assault," Dimitri said. "Take it down or we take you down," the hawk said. "look at me..." I said looking into his eyes. "If you do this you're going to lose Moon,  I will personally make sure you will lose her man". He thought about it for a minute before he angrily shoved me out of the way and kicked Dimitri in the stomach before sweeping his leg. Dimitri got back to his feet and took off running. I wanted to go after him but I felt one of hawks people grabbed me up from behind and put me in a headlock while the rest went after Dimitri.

I waited till the one was empty and just the two of us left standing. I angrily kick the guy's leg making us both fall to the ground. while we were on the ground I turned to him I'm punching square in the face knocking him out. "Thank you sensei," I said before running after my friends. I followed the trail of knocked over things all the way to the cafeteria where they were surrounding Dimitri. are broken to his friend right towards them I knew I wasn't going to get there in time. But it seems my prayers were answered when Robby and Sam came out of nowhere and backed Dimitri up. When I was close enough I ran and slid tripping two of Hawks goons. They got up angrily and glared at me. "You should be on our side we're in the same dojo," one guy said to me. I looked at him with confusion on my face. "Just because we in the same dojo doesn't mean I'm just going to let you beat up one of my friends," I said. They both nodded to each other before they started attacking me. I started dotting punches left and right until I was able to get one of them off balance and hit them with an uppercut. And tripping the other one. I ran into the middle of a circle surrounding Sam, Robby, and Dimitri. "You guys need to back off," Sam said. "I don't want to hit a girl," Hawk said. "You wouldn't even stand a chance," Robby said. Eli looked at me and had a look of disbelief and betrayal written on his face. "Wolf is this really-" "MY NAME IS CARLOS, you are my friend, Dimitri is my friend. If you think I'm just going to let you stand here and jump him over on Yelp review, then you are fucking crazy" I said. "Seven against four, more like three and a half," he said getting into a fighting position. I felt somebody charge for behind me. And without looking I elbowed him in the face making them crash to the ground. I look at Robby and Sam to see the looks like they had learned some new moves themselves. Another guy tried to sweep my legs but I jumped and kicked him in the head making him. I blocked a punch headed for Dimitri and kneaded the guy in the chest. I saw Hawk pushed Robbie into a counter. He was about to jump into the air and finish it before I jumped off a chair kicking heart straight in the face knocking him out. You can hear all the laughing and talking going on around us.

I walked over to my friends and checked on them.  "Dimitri are you okay man, I'm so so sorry, if I knew this is going to happen I wouldn't have never-"I said. "It's fine Carlos I'm just glad you weren't on their side," he said. I gave him a small nod and smile before looking at Robby and Sam. "Please tell me one of you can get us out of here," I asked. "Yeah there's a car in the parking lot what's going now," Sam said handing back Dimitri his chicken. We all piled into Sam's car and I was in the back so I made a phone call.  "Hello" "hey moon it's, Carlos". "Oh hey wolf what's up" she sid perky as usual. "You got some time on your hands I need to tell you something," I said. "Sure I have some time," she said.  "Well, we need to be face to face".