Chapter 30

Mrs. LaRusso and I were in her car on the way to the park. It was quiet for the most part she would ask me some questions. "So how did you meet Mr. Lawrence" "he's my neighbor," I said while softly leaning on the window. "You tired Carlos," she asked. "Yeah I drove all night to get to your house," I said. "So you like motorcycles-" "what are you doing," I asked annoyed. "I'm just I'm just trying to-" "whatever you doing stop just stop, this isn't 20 questions" I snapped at her. It was quiet after that for about 2 minutes. I kept glancing at her and sighed. "God damn humanity," I said to myself. I looked at her again and rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry," I said annoyed. "What," she said shocked. "I'm sorry for snapping at you it's just been a long day," I said. "It's fine," she said softly. "No it's not I was being an asshole I'm sorry," I said. "It's just not fair," I said softly. "What's not fair," she asked sincerely. "My bike got torched last night, I've been dodging calls for my mom she probably pissed and it wasn't even my fault," I said balling my fist. "Look I know you're angry I'm angry too-" "No you're not angry you just feel sorry for me it wasn't even your bike, what are you angry about" I growled. 

I realized I snapped at her again and started to apologize. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean that," I said scratching the back of my head. "You're all over the place kid what's going on with you," she asked. "I think I have an anger problem because when I get angry people usually get hurt, so I try not to let myself get angry. But last night I was going to do some very painful memories that I didn't even want to go through and then some jack off came to my house and torched my bike" I growled before I punched the dashboard twice. "Hey hey don't dent the dashboard," she said angrily. "You see what I mean, every time I think about it, I get angry," I said running a hand through my hair. "How did you even get into karate," she asked surprised. "How do you know I'm in karate," I asked confused. "Well, I assumed that you were in karate because you know your neighbors are karate teacher" she simply stated. I chuckled a little "My little brother and I joined karate to kick our bullies ass," I said. "You and your brother were bullied," she asked. "Not so much me, but my little brother and our friends by this jackass name Kyler, "I said. "Wait, did you say, Kyler," she said shocked. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot you were Sam's mom, just so you know I'm pretty sure she didn't know". She sighed in relief at the closure I gave her. "Yeah after she found out she dumped him and he started spreading some rumors about her that weren't even true but everybody started bullying her," I said simply  "WHAT!!!" Mrs. LaRusso yelled slamming on the brakes. I hit my upper body against the dashboard and groaned in pain. I moved my arm a little bit to hear it cracked a few times. She realized l her mistake and covered her mouth. "I'm so so so sorry," she said before driving again. "So I'm going to take a hunch and say that she didn't tell you," I said irritated. She gave me a small nervous smile. "Before your freak out I was going to tell you that you don't need to worry about it my brother already took care of it," I said while stretching. "Did he tell a teacher?" she asked. "What, no he kicked their asses," I said. It was quiet for the rest of that trip. We drove up to the park and I saw all of my friends sitting on a bench talking to each other.  "Well here's your stop," she said giving me a smile. I got out of the car I walked away until I turned around "Thank you, Mrs. LaRusso". I started to walk away when I heard her call after me. "What type of motorcycles do you like". I turned around confused. "I thought you guys only sell cars" "just tell me the name of a damn bike," she said. I smiled before saying. "Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R". She gave me a nod before driving off.

I walked over to see everybody talking about Sam and Miguel. "What is everybody talking about," I said grabbing everybody's attention. "Oh look The prodigal son returns," Hawk said. I laughed at his joke and did our handshake. "Dude where have You been mom is freaking out everybody woke up and walked outside to see your bike have been torched," Miguel said Frantic. "I texted Yaya and told her that I was staying the night at a friend," I said. "And then as for the bike don't worry about it I handled it," I said smiling. "If you say so," Miguel said sitting back down. "listen don't worry about me what about you, you got that sandwich but it looks like you haven't eaten all day," I said. "Why is everybody trying to force me to eat," he asked himself. "Miguel's freaking out because he saw a guy at Mr. LaRusso's House, just tell him that it could have been her brother," Hawk said. "Brothers don't look at sisters like that" Miguel replied. "Depends on what part of the country you're in, "Dimitri said. "Actually I agree with Miguel on this one, she has one brother a little brother a fat little Teletubby," I said bitterly. "How do you know," Miguel asked.

 "Don't worry about it I just know all right" I said. they all looked at me suspiciously until Miguel spoke up again. "Look I just don't want what happened to Sensei happened to me". "All right so you go over to this kid and beat his ass," Hawk said. "Don't listen to Eli" Dimitri said. "It's Hawk," Eli said back. "The fact is, Sam's giving you no reason not to trust her". "Yeah I guess you're right," Miguel said. "Oh, that little bitch" Aisha exclaimed. "Jesus what," I said. "You guys know that video I posted of me breaking the board," she asked. "yeah it was badass," I said replaying the memory in my head. "look what Yasmin commented," Aisha's said showing us her phone. I growled a little bit as I read the text that said impressive can't believe the belt made it around your waist. "That little Barbie bitch" I said. "I got to do something," Aisha said. "Okay how about we kidnapper I have my boy Rico tattoo "Bitch" on her face," Hawk said hyped up. "Calm down Hawk," Dimitri said sarcastically. "All right I hear how you're saying it and I don't like it," Hawk said making me laugh. "Wait wait wait I got a better idea, "Aisha said showing us her phone again. It read PARTY BITCHES!!! 5 PM @ THE CANYON VIP ONLY. A scoffed at the word before saying "VIP my ass". "Yasmin's throwing a party at the canyon," Miguel asked. "Not if we strike first," Aisha said smiling. We all looked at each other smiling at the plan. "I feel like I get into the most trouble with you guys," I said.