⚠️Chapter 17⚠️

Reader discretion is advised
Just a little bit.

I was hearing a faint call of my name. "Wolf, wolf, come on goddammit we don't have time for this," the voice said. Then suddenly I felt a stinging sensation against the right side of my cheek. I opened in my eyes to receive another smack across my face. "Ow, what the hell," I said I sitting up. I felt a hand covered my mouth as soon as I spoke. I looked up to see Moon with a finger over her mouth telling me to shush. "My parents came home early you have to get out of here" she whispered to me. I was rubbing my eyes when we heard a knock on the door and a look of fear covered Moon's face. We jumped off the bed and grabbed all of my clothes. "Where am I going to go," I asked in a whisper. "Get into the closet" she whispered back at me. I looked at her with a confused face and then at the closet. "Don't you think that's a cliche" I asked. "Sweat heart we're coming in," her mom said. "Cliche will have to do," I said as we hurried to the closet. You would think having a big house meant a big closet nope not at all Moon had a tiny closet that would barely fit anybody.

"Why is your closet so small" I whispered. "You chose the wrong closet you moron" she whispered to me angrily. "Well, why did you come with me," I asked. she was about to answer when the door opened and in came Moon's parents. They were looking around the room shocked. "She usually still sleep this time of the day," her mom said. "Wait Wolf"Moon said grabbing my attention. "What do you want," I asked annoyed. "You didn't park in the driveway did you," she asked me a little bit scared. "What of course not I parked up the street," I said. "I told you she should have dumped that boy Tyler when I first saw him, "the Dad said angrily. "I know honey calm down but at least she didn't get hurt," Moon said. "And that was because one of the kids actually threatened to break his arm," the dad said. "Hey, I think your parents are here because the school called them" I whisper to Moon. "What did they call my parents for," she said back. "Remember how Tyler almost got cut you up with a knife," I said back. "Oh," she said remembering what transpired in the cafeteria yesterday.

About two minutes passed before I felt Moon pinch my arm and I looked at her a confused face. "Now what," I asked annoyed. "What do you think you doing," she asked angrily. "doing what," I asked confused. "That," she said pointing down at my cock. "I'm a teenager I have no control over that right now," I said embarrassed. "Who gets hard at a time like this," she asked angrily. "I'm sorry, it's the morning," I said turning my attention back to the parents. "She's probably with her friends," her dad said. "Yeah but her phone's right here," her mom said in an annoyed tone.  As they were talking I felt something started moving against my body. I looked down to find that Moon was slowly grinding on me. "What the hell are you doing," I asked shocked. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it, it was touching my vaginAHHH," she said her words turning into a moan. I covered her mouth instantly to keep her quiet. "Did you hear something?" the dad asked. "No nothing, did you hear something," her mom asked. "It was probably just my imagination," the dad said turning away from us. I allowed myself to breathe again and looked at the moon with an angry expression. "Will you shut the hell up" I whispered.

"It feels so good" she whispered. "Moon you have to stop before they catch us" I whispered. But she started speeding up which made a groan leave my mouth. I covered my own mouth to prevent any noise. I looked through the cracks of the closet to see that the parents had already left the room. I uncovered my face and allowed myself to breathe again. "Good Moon they're gone now could you please-" "Shh just let me finish please" she begged. I felt a smile creep onto my face. "Oh fuck it," I said. I grabbed her tightly it started thrusting my cock in between her legs as fast as possible. Her moans got louder as did my groans. "Sl- slow do- down," she said stuttering through her words. "Sorry I can't I have karate practice soon," I said. She grabbed the tuff of my hair and tried to steady herself. About 2 minutes of this past before she was about hit her climax. She started sinking her nails into my arms and drew blood. But I was too focused on her to care. "I'm cumming" she said in my ear before moan. About 15 seconds later Moon clutched unto my body as she came. She was breathing heavily as she lifted her head embarrassed.

"Um.....we should probably get out of here now" she nervously. I looked at her with lust but I knew now was not the time. I shook my head to get the thought out. "Yes right," I said nervously. We both got in the closet and stood in front of each other obviously embarrassed about our actions. I was going to say something but as I went to say something I felt a punch to my arm "Ow what the hell" I said "Why did you do that" "I didn't do shit and besides you were the one that wanted to finish" I said mockingly. I received another punch in the same arm which I knew was going to Bruise later. "I didn't want you to go that fast you asshole," she said. "If anyone should be angry it's me I didn't even get to cu-" but before I could finish my sentence I was punched in the arm again "Ow would you stop it," I said annoyed  

"Are we really going to argue about this right now," I asked shaking my head. She was about to say something but she stopped. "You got me all sweaty now," I said. "If you haven't quicked up the pace you won't be sweaty," she said smiling. She started walking towards me seducing me with eyes until I felt our bodies touching. I felt her hands creep around my shoulders which gave me shivers. She leaned in close but she skipped my lips and went to my ear. "The windows that way" she whispered. I felt my eyes widen of shock s she backed away. I saw her chuckling to herself as she saw my reaction. I frowned at her actions and angrily grabbed my things. I was going towards the window I felt her grab my arm. I turned to her with an angry expression. "Your not angry are you," she said laughing. "You play dirty," I said before pecking her on the cheek which made her blush. She stopped laughing instantly which brought a smile to my face. "Well so do I," I said before hopping out the window. I ran from the house and up the street for my bike. When I drove back down the street passing Moon's house. I smiled to myself before I said "Fuckin tease". With that over, I drove out of the hills and headed home.