Chapter 14

I was awoken by the sound of an alarm going off. I sat up straight in my bed and looked across the room to see Miguel sitting up too. He shut off the alarm and put in his headphones in which I did the same. we both started doing our morning push-ups. They were a lot easier to do now after the training. When we would get to the dojo Sensei wound make us put on batting gear as we were trying to block speeding baseballs with our defense. The first time we tried Miguel accidentally put our hole in the wall. After that, we would spar with Sensei in which we would always end up on the ground. One time it got so bad where he had put both of us in the chokehold at the same time. Miguel tried to tap trying to free us by tapping. "There's no tapping in karate" he would say. One day I didn't tap and so he actually put me to sleep. But he just threw water on my face to wake me. Afterward, he will make us run around the whole entire valley. But as time went on we started getting faster on the runs and during sparring. one day we actually almost got all of the moves down except we forgot about his elbows. 

"Keep your arms up," he said. There would be some days where I wanted to give up but Miguel made me want to keep going. It was always the same thing. One day while we were sparring with Sensei we actually managed to make him hit the ground. And which in return he hit me in the head with tennis balls. "Ow, what the hell you cheated," I said in agony. "It's a fight you think people are actually going to be fair" he pointed out. "My ear, "I said groaning in pain. "Ouch that doesn't look good," Miguel said laughing. I took the remote from the Sensei and pushed Miguel in front of it and click the button making a baseball hit Miguel that ear. "Ouch that doesn't look so good," I said mockingly. We were interrupted by a female voice bringing through the dojo. "Hello," she said in a nice soothing voice. "It is now 5:00 and twilight is upon us," she said letting all her yoga people come in. "What's going on," Miguel said still holding on to his ear. "I've had to sublet the dojo for a few hours just till we get some more students," I said. "We need to change the energy in here," the women said. They didn't grab a poster that covered up our Cobra Kai code. "What the hell," I said before walking to the back.

Time-skip-------------------------------------------

We were at the dojo again we were going over lessons of the dojo as we were training. "What's the second rule of The way of the fist," sensei asked. "strike hard, "I said before swinging my leg and kicking the hand cushion. "That's right there's only one reason to hit someone it's two inflict pain striking hearts about giving it all," he said. We all stopped in past after some of the door chimes ringing. I turned around to see a girl from school. "Sorry, no yoga till 5:00 no matter how much you need it," Sensei said. "Actually I'm here for karate I saw your website and it said that you guys had a session today," she said. "Thanks for coming in but there are no girls in this dojo," sensei said right off the bat. "Why not," she said sadly. I couldn't help but feel bad for her. "The same reason why there aren't women in the army it doesn't make sense," he said. I turned to him with a confused look on my face. "Sensei there are females in the army," I said. "Sensei I need to show you something in the office" Miguel said before they left to the back room.

"Aren't you going to follow them?"  she asked me." no they don't need me" I said? As I finish that sentence I heard my phone go off in my bag and I ran over to it. I took the phone out of my back to see it was only a update. I sighed and put the phone back. "Were you expecting someone?" she asked me. "No, no one," I said but I knew deep down it was a lie. moon hasn't said a word to me since our conversation in that hallway. And I don't blame her I was a dick and I deserved it. But I tried not to think about her as it only brought me sorrow. I went back into the mat. Miguel came back out with a concerned look. "All right take you off your shoes hop on the mat" sensei ordered her. She complied and took off her shoes and got on the mat. "Okay after further review I allow to have female students but if you want to be a corporate guy you cannot act like a girl," he said. "What do you mean how do I not act like a girl," she asked. "Oh you know acting all emotional, loud, complaining," he said. "Well, I know plenty of guys that-" "QUIET" sensei shouted. 

"My students tell me you've been harassed at school," he said pacing back and forth in front of her. "Yeah mostly online," she said sadly. "I get mean emails and text makes me not want to go," she said. "And who sends you these emails" sensei asked. "Well they're mostly anonymous, people like to make fake email accounts and they tell me things like I'm ugly and I should kill myself" she finished. I started to feel my blood pressure getting higher as she told the story. Since they didn't stop pacing and stood in front of her. "My god what a bunch of Pussies" he said starting to pace again. She looked at him with a confused face. "Back in my day when you were going to tease somebody you did it to their face, there was an honor, respect these geeks hide behind their freaking computers what a bunch of spineless losers," he said. We're both nodded our heads in agreement. "Your not afraid of these losers are you," he said standing in front of her. "No" she answered nervously. "You're not going to take shit from these losers are you" "No," she said a little bit more confident. "Good because when I'm done with you you're going to be sending your message back, only it's not going to be with your keyboard it's going to be with your fist," he said getting into a fighting stance.