Chapter 36

It was now the finals and the gymnasium was booming with excitement and cheers from the stands. They put my arm and slam and allowed me to sit with my team for the final match. And to be honest I didn't even know how to feel do I feel happy for my best friend or my little brother. The announcer stepped onto the map with a smile on his face and microphone in hand. "This is it, folks, the moment we've all been waiting for the final match to determine who will be the Victor and the champion will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai karate," he asked the crowd "who is Robby Keane unaffili-" he was cut off by Mrs. Larusso running on the mat and whispering something into his ear. "Daniel Larusso is going to coach," he asked shocked. "Daniel Larusso is going to coach," he said happily into the microphone. I looked at Sensei and Miguel to see they both had pissed off expressions. "Robby Keene will be fighting for Miyagi-Do karate with former champion Daniel Larusso as his Sensei," he said. You're announcer got off the mat and Miguel and Robby got into their fighting positions. When the rest said go Miguel was the first to go on offense sending Robbie a bunch of punches but was easily blocked. 

He tried giving him a couple of kicks but when those were no good he went back to punches. On one of the punches, Robby pushed him away breaking his stance. Robby performed a 360 spin and kicked Miguel to the ground winning him to the point. Miguel angrily slapped her mat before he got to his feet. They got back into fighting positions, but before it started since they called out to Miguel. "Remember the pitching machines don't get hit," he said. Miguel nodded before turning his attention back to Robby. When the rep said go Robbie started on the office this time. He sent a flurry of kicks and punches. But instead of blocking Miguel just dodged instead. Robby tried going for a sidekick but Miguel ducked. And when he went for a punch again ducked again but instead of backing up, he kicked Robby with the butt of his heel knocking him back a few feet. He ran up to him and delivered a powerful punch knocking him down. "Diaz point it's now 1-1," the ref said before they got back into their fighting positions. They both ran at each other throwing one punch after another. Through the midst of the fighting Miguel got the upper hand and elbowed Robby and his injured arm. Miguel took the opportunity to sweep his leg. He ran over to him and push punched him in the gut winning Miguel the point. Mr. Larusso called time which aggravated Miguel More. 

(What, don't judge me 😒 it's like 12 in the morning) the rest raised Miguel's hand and called him the winner. Everybody walked onto the mat to congratulate him. I feel like my mind was being split into two. One half of me was happy that my brother one but the other half was sad that my friend lost. I tried walking over to Robby but Miguel grab me by my shoulder and pulled me into a hug which I returned. "Who saw that one coming not me," the announcer said. "Without further ado let me present the trophy of this year's new champion Miguel Diaz of Cobra Kai dojo," he said before heading him his trophy. Miguel raised the trophy over his head and yelled in triumph. "Is there anything you want to say to the people, son? "the announcer asked. Miguel eagerly took the microphone away from the announcer. "I just wanted to say if it wasn't for my sensei, and my big brother I wouldn't be here" "Oh I promise myself I wouldn't do this," I said fake crying. "So this is for Sensei Johnny Lawrence and my big brother Carlos Diaz and also for Cobra Kai". The other started chanting Cobra Kai's name while I looked at sensei to see he had sorrow in his eyes. I grabbed his arm and pulled him aside. 

"Carlos where are we going" "to go see your son of course," I said smiling. We walked up to Robby and Mr. Larruso as they were leaving. "Robby," I said. They both turned around to see me and sensei standing there. "I...I'm..I'm sorry" sensei said. "It's okay Dad, let's go Mr. LaRusso," he said. They both started walking away when I called it after them. "Oh so what I'm chopped liver, I don't get no love," I said. Robby turned around to look at me with a smile. We walked over to each other and pulled each other into a hug. "Stay safe little boy blonde" I whispered into his ear. He let go and smile before saying "I'll see you around... Wolf". And with that, they walked out the door leaving. I walked over to my family to see my grandma hugging Miguel. "Hey, guys," I said. Mom gave me a tight hug before smacking me in my injured arm. "Ow, mom what the-" "Sorry but that's for getting injured I told you not to get injured," she said in a worried tone. "Oh, déjate caer por él Carmen, el chico lo hizo bien y además pateó el trasero del chico" (Oh lay off over him Carmen the boy did fine plus he kicked the kid's ass) grandma said. "Yaya are you high," I asked with a confused face. (What are you a narc). I just shook my head.

Time-skip-------------------------------------------

I was now back at the dealership in my regular clothes. I walked through the door and went to the back to see since they drinking like usual. "I knew this is where you probably be at," I said cleaning on the post of the door. "Oh yeah am I that easy to read, "he asked before taking a swig of his drink. "Yeah, you are, "I said before taking a drink myself. "Are you sure you should be doing that?" he asked smiling. "oh bite me" I said. it was quiet between the two of us until we heard the door chimes opening. We both set our drinks down and walk through the door expecting Miguel. "Congratulations," the man said. "You did what I always thought you could do, won," he said taking a puff of the cigar in his hand. "Cobra Kai is back where it belongs back on top". "It can't be," sensei said softly. "Sensei who is this guy," I asked. Everyone close the book on us, but the real story has only begun" he said. "Who the fuck are you" I growled. "And I especially like this one he knows how to take a punch and not whine about it like a little girl" the guy said. the guy then stepped into the light to review a man that looks like he was in his late 60s

(Woo guys we got through season one yeah I hope everybody has a nice day or night and happy Halloween 🎃)